Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
We finally have enough sigs to fill up 1 page! Here you go, Sam.

Now lets fill up a couple more! :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
See? Sam's handwriting isn't much better then mine! :D

But that doesn't mean stop sending in sigs.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
In case people missed the discussion in the shoutbox last night, the tentative deadline for posting your sig is:

January 16

So stop being lazy and post it now! (Please) :)

samboo1

Sorry purple you cant submit your sig until you have postive rep and right now yours is neutral. Get some rep in the time we have left and then submit it!:)

BTW, welcome to the forums, hope you have fun here.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcolm to the forum Purple. We look forward to reading your thoughts. :) As Samboo said, to submit a sig for Justin's card, we are asking that members have postive reputation and at least 10 posts. There are tons of interesting topics around here that you can contriubute to so I'm sure that you'll be able to meet the requirements before the deadline. :)

One more thing--I don't see your sig. I see your forum sig, but for the card we are asking that you actually upload your greeting either by scanner, digital camera or a image program like "Paint." We want Justin's card to be "personalized" with members' handwriting, rather than computer generated if at all possible. You can see some examples of people's sigs on the sig page a few posts up.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Here's my sig. Hope it is okay. Tell me if it is acceptable. Hope you have a great birthday, Justin! Happy 20th!
All the best, Tony "tony_montana"
Well, is this usable? Im sorry, but I could not get my scanner to work. I hope this is enough for the card.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's wonderful, tony. Works equally as well. If you want to sort of scan it, you can use Paint and your mouse. It's under Start\All Programs\Accessories\Paint. Just use the Pen tool. Otherwise, we can just use your message too. Christina will be happy to fit that into the card.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Thanks, yardgames. I was worried at first. Hey, to help spread the "get your sig in" word, Ill start writing that message on all of my posts! It may help! :D

ajpp16

hi eveyone, i just wanted to ask a few qs.. firstly do i qualify (ie have enough posts and rep) to send a signature for the card; if yes then is there still time?/can i? please:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yes, you have over 10 posts and a positive rep so you qualify to submit a sig. You have until the 16th. :)

ajpp16

whats the max size? as in dimensions not the file size
i think ill send it and u can tell me if its fine or not..do i send it by using the "insert pic" button or is there some other way of doin it like attachments that iv seen other ppl with..unles thats the same thing lol

samboo1

The dimensions arent set...Wildcat will re-size them to fit anyway...
As for the pic, i suppose you could insert the pic but looks like all of us have attached it.

ajpp16

samboo1 said:
The dimensions arent set...Wildcat will re-size them to fit anyway...
As for the pic, i suppose you could insert the pic but looks like all of us have attached it.
how do u attach though....

Status
Not open for further replies.