Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
You all get to see my sloppy handwriting, how lucky you all are! :)

Thank you Dabney, I never said I was a good speller.

Now, here's my signature:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
@ J.: Fourms?? :p I would correct that...

And here is mine, with my absolutely childish handwriting *embarassed*
And just tell me if it is supposed to be larger...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
@J I love that word, endeavor. It makes you sound so smart. :D

@Dabney that size should be fine. And your handwriting is better than J's. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Everybody's handwriting looks cool :D I want to see Sam's. I bet it's really small and neat. I dunno, just a hunch based on your personality. :D You should upload your sig so we can see it even though you don't really need to since you're doing the card.

@Dabney--I never knew your name was Andy. :)

@J--Yours is a little big. It's going to fill up nearly 1/4 a page when printed. We may need to scale it down a bit.

@Sam, I can do any resizing that we need and repost the sigs for you if you want.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I can upload mine. I just happen to have a big fat slow old fashioned scanner that takes forever to turn on and do anything with so when I feel un-lazy enough to actually use it, I'll upload it. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
@Wildcat- really? It only took up 1/8 of a page when I wrote it... Sam(or whoever is doing it) can resize it if they need to.

...They say people who write largely have large egos, or large self-confidence levels...vice versa with small handwriting...

But if that were true, you'd be able to see my handwriting from space. :D

Sam: It's my job to be lazy, my job, not yours!! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You're right, you are lazy. You are officially fired. You are no longer a mod. :) Damn, I wish I had that power. But I do have one thing over you: seniority. :D

Don't let our cat fight stop you guys: please keep the sigs coming! Let's make this a big card for Justin! Come on Davey Boy, you know you want to! And TJ, Aditi, Simon, Vinney, Vincent, Amigo, Malcoholic, Malcolm, MITM18, GKM, Mike, Remoss, Squeaky, Tony, Wando....do I really have to name everyone who should submit their sig?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Only because you joined before I did. (duh)

And seniority doesn't count for much these days Sam.

Maybe Davey boy could send out a "special edition" of the newsletter to those people whho qualifty to ask them to submit a sig. *hint hint*

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
J. said:
@Wildcat- really? It only took up 1/8 of a page when I wrote it... Sam(or whoever is doing it) can resize it if they need to.

Without getting too technical, you scanned it on a high resolution. This is a good thing because it makes the picture better quality, but it also makes it bigger than the original because there are more pixels.

It's only a little too big, nothing major. No problem though, I'll fix it for you. You can just add a bonus to that check you still owe me from the last time that I helped you out. Oh wait...silly me, you can't send it now. You're fired. :D Where shall I send my resume for the position that has opened up? ;) (Sorry, just couldn't resist the opportunity to harass J. a little. :D )

Back to the card now...

I think around 2 or 3 inches tall by 3 inches wide when printed (5-7 x 7 cm) should be a good size for the sigs to be sure that everyone's will fit. It doesn't have to be exact, just sort of a guideline to go by.

@Sam--Don't print out any sigs (I'm sure you haven't yet anyway.) I'm putting them all together so you won't have to print out each one individually. I'll upload the first page for you when I get it filled up.

admin

Retired Administrator
J. said:
Only because you joined before I did. (duh)

And seniority doesn't count for much these days Sam.

Maybe Davey boy could send out a "special edition" of the newsletter to those people whho qualifty to ask them to submit a sig. *hint hint*

I'll send out a newsletter if you like on the 1st or 2nd of January, and mention it then. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
@David- That would help getting people who haven't been on in a while, maybe. See Sam, David liked my idea...

@Wildcat- No... bad... bad Christina. Only Sam can make fun of me, and only I can make fun of Sam, And both of us can bust on Davey boy at will, and so he can do it to us. (But he's nicer then the two of us) :D :D

han_keep_smilin

I really want to do this desperately but i do not have accses to a scanner and i have tried taking a photo of it but it does not show up. please could someone do it for me if so this is what i would like you to write

Happy birthday justin
Hannah AKA han_keep_smilin
Chorley, Lancashire, England

Please i really want to do this :(

samboo1

Ill do it for you. The same way i did mine. Or you could write it yourself and give it me next time i see you Han?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks David. Hopefully we will get more response after they see the newsletter. I'm surprised more people haven't sent sigs in yet. Maybe it's a scanner issue. Like Sam said, if you don't have a scanner or digital camera, you could snail mail your sig to another member close by who does.

@J--But it's just so much fun! You're so "bustable." And I'm allowed to in this thread because you made me and Sam do all the work. :D

simon_4420

Ok I've taken a picture, but right now its really big and takes up the hole screen. I should know how to make it smaller as I'm doing A-level ICT but I don't, lol. Anyone know what I need to do to make it smallers so I can send it. Thanks

admin

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
Ok I've taken a picture, but right now its really big and takes up the hole screen. I should know how to make it smaller as I'm doing A-level ICT but I don't, lol. Anyone know what I need to do to make it smallers so I can send it. Thanks

Adobe After Effects, or Paintshop pro have such facilities, if not get in touch with either myself, tj or someone else who has the software to do resizing. I think Wildcat may be creating the "signature page" so I am sure that she may have resizing software too.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
The size looks good Simon. I'll add it to the sig page unless you want to redo it and try to make it where it's not so dark. Or I can try to lighten it for you. Doesn't matter to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.