Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samboo1

Your attachment is pending approval. I think one of the mods might have to approve it, i dont know why though.
BTW, could you try and avoid text speak, as it makes it easier for our international members to understand :) Also, your multiple posting. Try and avoid it in the future, and just edit your posts by clicking the EDIT button on your post.:):)

ajpp16

samboo1 said:
Dont worry about it:) Your not the only offender!:D
Look forward to seeing your sig.
lol ok, my writing looked so neat on paper but after it was scanned it looked scrappier lol o well...you'll see once its approved

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for the modding Sam and Christina. Looks good to all our new signature submitters. Thanks for participating and keep them coming!

ajpp16

oooo i just realised i forgot to put where i am...i dont suppose its that big a deal but most if not everyone else seems to have put where they are from what ive seen. is it worth me writing it, rescanning it and resending it:confused:

Wemboy

OK here's mine, hope it's not too big or anything. Hopefully you can shrink it down or something if it is? I'm just happy i learned how to use the scanner, lol!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
A good skill to know. :D Your handwriting is really good, that has to be our best yet!

You know, this thread is helping me remember whose name is who. Maybe someday I'll remember that Vincent is indeed theblinddevil and not arach (right??) :D

osoq

I think I'm going to need to get my post count up, haven't been here in AGES but I finally saw a new episode of Malcolm (last Friday's, Malcolm's Money) and figured I'd see how the site was doing. Realized that back in January I didn't post...ever. Probably just signed up so I could play those cheesy arcade games that used to be here.

If I can get my post count up I'll send in a signature!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Welcome (back) to the forums, osoq. I'm glad you decided to come back and start taking part in the discussions again. All you need to submit a signature is 10 quality posts. We are accepting sigs until January 16th.

I don't know when you were last a member, but I'm sure there have been a few changes around here so feel free to pm yardgames, J., or me if you have any questions. :) http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1161

allison

I tried to submit my signature, but then I deleted the post because I wanted to change something and now it always says that I already attached the file in this thread. :confused: :(

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I don't see your file, but the forum is recognizing that you've already attached it to the thread. There's two things you could try. First, try uploading it with a different file name. If that doesn't work, open your user control panel. Look over on the navigation bar on the left. At the bottom under "Miscellaneous" you should see "attachments." This will open a list of all attachments that you've uploaded to the forum. Delete it off the list, then try uploading it here again. Hope one of those works for you! :)

osoq

Wildcat said:
Welcome (back) to the forums, osoq. I'm glad you decided to come back and start taking part in the discussions again. All you need to submit a signature is 10 quality posts. We are accepting sigs until January 16th.

I don't know when you were last a member, but I'm sure there have been a few changes around here so feel free to pm yardgames, J., or me if you have any questions. :)

Yeah, there seems to be many changes. The most shocking being the lack of old episodes on VC. Run-in-with-the-law? Or just a bandwith problem?

Eaither way, that's my biggest dissapointment, other than that I'm glad to be back and will come visit as often as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.