Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon_4420

Wildcat said:
The size looks good Simon. I'll add it to the sig page unless you want to redo it and try to make it where it's not so dark. Or I can try to lighten it for you. Doesn't matter to me. :)

I'll try take another picture today and see if it comes out lighter, if not then I'll let you do whatever you can to the original one to make it light, thanks

reese35

Here's mine. I had to do paint and wordpad because I didn't have a webcam.

From a bully to a jackass, you've made Reese a great character.
Thanks for 7 years of idiotism and 13 additional years of Berfieldism.
Mike (aka reese35Everywhere!
Orlando, FL, USA

yardgames

Retired Administrator
@Simon and Mike looks good guys. @MRD you're not eligible to participate right now, as your rep is negative. Get it boosted before we send the card! :)

Reesegurl

That sounds like a really nice idea!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of Justin, but I don't think theres a point in me even giving my signature because my rep is low and I don' have much posts:Sad:

good idea though!:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You have plenty of rep and as long as you keep posting between now and when we send it, we'll include your sig, even if you're not quite at 50. If you're a fan, add your signature! :)

admin

Retired Administrator
I think as long as your rep is green, and you're a frequent contributor here, we won't penalise you because of posts counts just below the threshold. Your post count can be increased quite quickly though, and postively, one of our newest (active) members has already gone past the 60 post mark and only joined about a month ago!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, Davey boy, why not? We can't send Justin a card from the MITMVC without the admin's sig on it! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
How come you don't submit a sig Davey Boy?
wildcat said:
Yeah, Davey boy, why not? We can't send Justin a card from the MITMVC without the admin's sig on it!

I'll send one eventually, as soon as I can find some form of writting implement :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
@wildcat- You can bust on me only on this thread, understand? :D

Do I have to send a guy with a pen and paper over to your house, David?

samboo1

J. said:
@wildcat- You can bust on me only on this thread, understand? :D

Do I have to send a guy with a pen and paper over to your house, David?
So you would send a pen and paper to England, rather than a card in your own country?;)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I would send a guy with pen and paper to England, not pen and paper myself, you get fingerprints on the material, and the last thing I need are to get my fingerprints on a file of some sort.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
OK, J. I'll try to only bust on you in this thread. But I can't make any long-term promises. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Sam, let me guess the reason why you won't post your sig: David didn't yet. W-E-A-K. If David jumped off a bridge, would you too?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, like I said before I haven't posted my sig because I haven't gotten around to it yet. I think it would be nice if David did, since it's his community, but I'll post mine regardless. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Folks, my plan is to send this out via. UPS or FedEx so we can have a tracking number. That said, I can't just put it in the mailbox so I'm looking ahead on my schedule for days when I can go to the place to ship it out. I'm thinking 3 or 4 weeks from now should work well, so plan on having all your sigs uploaded and ready to go at that point.

On a similar note, would anyone be interested in doing a card for Bryan as well? His birthday is coming up in March, so we still have some time, but we could start sending them for each cast member's birthday (and rotate through sellers (J:D)) and be known as the Big-Card Community at the MITM set. :)

lala

Oooh, put me on the card. Put as follows:

To Justin, you're great, Happy 20th from someone who really cares- Charlotte a.k.a lala
xxxxxxxxxxxxlalaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way my friends MRD and fox123 can't send their view as they're on red rep.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You are also on red rep, AKA probation. You will need to increase your post count and get off probation by the time we send the card to have your signature included.

simon_4420

Wildcat, I took another picture and it came out abit lighter, so if you want to change if from my original please do. Thanks:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@Simon--That one's a lot better. I was able to lighten the first one a little, but not much without washing out your writing. I'll add this one to the sig page instead.

On a similar note, would anyone be interested in doing a card for Bryan as well? His birthday is coming up in March, so we still have some time, but we could start sending them for each cast member's birthday (and rotate through sellers (J:D)) and be known as the Big-Card Community at the MITM set.

Sounds like a cool idea! I think Bryan's is the last one though. Erik's is the next one and it's in the summer (I think) so if this is the last season of MITM there will be no more MITM set by then :( Where will we send them then?

Status
Not open for further replies.