The actual house location. Part 2

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think we've probably answered Steve's and Murph's questions already--take a look at the first couple pages of the thread. As for the pool, I suppose that really could be anywhere; we never saw the pool and the Wilkerson house in the same shot.

Murph

It's funny, I was shocked, after watching the show for about a year, to find out that the house was a bungalow...I just never thought of it as one, and even when the outside showed no upstairs, I have an uncle's house which is like that, but does have one.

It all happened so suddenly!

wando

i have a few, well actually i took about 600 altogether, but many of them are the same, like malcolms house i have about 25 of.
i have some of hollywod blvd, kodak theatre, and the chinese theatre. i also have loads of the hollywood sign! pretty sad hey!

patrick4488

wando said:
i have a few, well actually i took about 600 altogether, but many of them are the same, like malcolms house i have about 25 of.
i have some of hollywod blvd, kodak theatre, and the chinese theatre. i also have loads of the hollywood sign! pretty sad hey!

Could you upload some of them? Would be really cool:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
http://iamnotastalker.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/malcolm-in-the-middle/

The house is a very tiny, little California bungalow, with two bedrooms and two baths. According to my fave stalking book, the owners of the home were paid between $3000 and $4000 a day to film at the house and earned more than $100,000 overall while Malcolm was on the air! When the home was up for sale a few years back, the real estate agent told Entertainment Weekly that the “house has its own income!” Only in LA!

Richiepiep

Administrator
This studio still for the Emancipation episode (3x02) clearly shows the house number, 12334 Cantura Street, in the Studio City district of Los Angeles, California.

Rich