The actual house location. Part 2

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think we've probably answered Steve's and Murph's questions already--take a look at the first couple pages of the thread. As for the pool, I suppose that really could be anywhere; we never saw the pool and the Wilkerson house in the same shot.

Murph

It's funny, I was shocked, after watching the show for about a year, to find out that the house was a bungalow...I just never thought of it as one, and even when the outside showed no upstairs, I have an uncle's house which is like that, but does have one.

It all happened so suddenly!

wando

i have a few, well actually i took about 600 altogether, but many of them are the same, like malcolms house i have about 25 of.
i have some of hollywod blvd, kodak theatre, and the chinese theatre. i also have loads of the hollywood sign! pretty sad hey!

patrick4488

wando said:
i have a few, well actually i took about 600 altogether, but many of them are the same, like malcolms house i have about 25 of.
i have some of hollywod blvd, kodak theatre, and the chinese theatre. i also have loads of the hollywood sign! pretty sad hey!

Could you upload some of them? Would be really cool:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
http://iamnotastalker.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/malcolm-in-the-middle/

The house is a very tiny, little California bungalow, with two bedrooms and two baths. According to my fave stalking book, the owners of the home were paid between $3000 and $4000 a day to film at the house and earned more than $100,000 overall while Malcolm was on the air! When the home was up for sale a few years back, the real estate agent told Entertainment Weekly that the “house has its own income!” Only in LA!
icon_smile.gif

Richiepiep

Administrator
This studio still for the Emancipation episode (3x02) clearly shows the house number, 12334 Cantura Street, in the Studio City district of Los Angeles, California.

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-3x02-Emancipation-MITMVC-1.jpg

Rich