Hey, peeps, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryebeach

reese35 said:
Again, guys, nothing against me, please!!
Oh no Mike, nothing against you. The forum is lucky to have you here. :) You've done an awesome job! :) I second what Tony said. If anyone deserves to be an Administrator here, it is you. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, like I said, Im not mad at Sam(anymore), but it just would have been nice of him to inform us instead of yanking away our admin. status. But anyways, fogetaboutit.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
In my defense, I did warn Tony it was only temporary until we got things going again and I didn't even realize you guys had given admin status to Rye and pretty much everyone else until I started playing with the options this morning. However, I do apologize for not talking to you privately before stripping you of your status.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I did not know it was temporary at all. I thought it was "for life", if you will.
But anyways, like I said, it's not a big deal to me. And apology accepted, Sam. :)
Fogetaboutit. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I sent Rye a nice little PM explaining the situation; the matter is between him and me and I'm sure we'll be able to work it out. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yes, we all forgive you, for all the hard, backbreaking, heartbreaking, pain and suffering you put us through since we've been members. ;) ;D Lol, I kid.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Funny, no one asked me... even if I had it for a day... all you inconsiderate.... I won't say it.

Use the term "we" with care, tony. Since we all know I'll be the becon of resistence to any power grabbing from any sole individual, I'll just say this:

oh yeah, Sam it's your forum, but our community. Gather up your pitchforks everyone, we are going to Wisconsin... :p

ho-hum, ho-hum... it's off to war we go... ho-hum, ho-hum... and we won't quit until we're done...*awesome snare drum solo*

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
So, J, you want to grab power away from a single individual, yet you are the guy who is going to become our country's first "benevolent dictator"? ;D Yeah, I still remember you saying that. ;)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Who ever said I wasn'[t going to have an inner circle of people to help me rule, that's not individual power, it's an oligarchy. Rule by a few, as in more then two, as in the "founders." Us.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Cool, TJ is back? And I noticed Malcolmreesedewey is back! So by my calculations, that makes a whopping 9-10 members! ;D

reese35

So far we have 11 members!

AlexTheMartian
malcolmreesedewey
psycoscififan
punkygrl5
reese35
Ryebeach
samboo1
tjpeople
tony_montana
Wildcat
yardgames

Not too shabby... ;)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hey Alex! I remember you from the old VC(you probably don't remember me, though).
So cool, 11 members. Does anyone know what's up with Christina, though? I mean, is she ever coming back?

AlexTheMartian

tony_montana said:
Hey Alex! I remember you from the old VC(you probably don't remember me, though).
So cool, 11 members. Does anyone know what's up with Christina, though? I mean, is she ever coming back?

i remember you. i probably remember about 6 or 7 of the current members

Status
Not open for further replies.