Hey, peeps, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You guys all have admin access--apparently J is the only person without it right now. (that's gonna have to change eventually. ;D) So feel free to do it. Otherwise I'll find time to get around to it eventually. Mike happened to stumble on here while I was working on a new template earlier--still trying to get that to work.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
^^Hell yeah. Don't make me start being a bastard about it. I'm perfectly capable of making your lives a living hell without admin powers. :D

reese35

Thanx. I decided to base it on this look, which will explain its awkwardness if you put it on the classic look. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, the header is cool, but what happened to the black/neon background and such? Or am I being too paranoid and this is all just temporary? ;D
Also, what happened to Rye's and mine admin. status, or is that too temporary?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, you answered in my pm to you.
Not trying to stray from the point of the thread, but If I can speak freely: Sam, you could have messaged Rye and I and told us first. I hope he's taking this better then me. But whatever.
Anyways, Mike, everything looks nice. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
As a gangster said in a movie, "Fogetaboutit". ;) ;D Don't worry, I got nothing against you, and if there is anyone who deserves admin. status, it's you. :) Im not mad at Sam either(not anymore, that is ;D). I just hope that, if the site grows(which Im hoping it will, eventually), maybe I can get the position back, but for now, Im content. Im still going to come here all the time, wether Im an admin. or not.

Ryebeach

tony_montana said:
Yeah, you answered in my pm to you.
Not trying to stray from the point of the thread, but If I can speak freely: Sam, you could have messaged Rye and I and told us first. I hope he's taking this better then me. But whatever.
Anyways, Mike, everything looks nice. :)
You're not alone Tony. I am not taking this any better than you; In fact, I am taking it worse. I am displeased with the way Sam handled this and I have just let Sam know that via PM.

It is an unfortunate turn of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.