Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged!

Kimmyob, NEVER list your email address in a public thread; Googlebots do scan our site and will pick up your email address, which can lead to it being picked up by spambots.

Also, we are a community, and share our thoughts with teh community at large, not just individual members' email addresses.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Kimmyob, I need to ask you one more time not to list your email address in these forums. The private messaging system is an excellent way for other members to contact you.

Samboo, spam bots surf the Internet looking for email addresses. Whenever they find one, they add it to a database that begins to get spammed by people who are looking to try and rip you off or even steal your identity. You, kimmyob, may be willing to take that chance, but even so, your listing your address urges the spambots to go on and continues to keep things dangerous for the rest of us. Listing yoru email address on these forums will absolutely not be tolerated.

Now, this thread is very off-topic, and I must request that future replies relate to Frankie's engagement, or it will have to be closed.

elstarry

Hey there guys and gals!Im new on this messageboard.So does anybody know if Frankie and Jamie are really happy,because on those photos(no offence at all) Frankie(and Jamie for that matter) look em how should i put it.......Fake? though I don't think that was quite the word I was looking for.:p

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

As a forum, the general consensus is sort of that Frankie thinks he's happy, but after the house fiasco, he hope he realizes he can't just sell Jamie. They moved awfully fast, so hopefully it's real.

MITM18

I dont get how you say he thinks that he is happy?

People get hitched all the time quickly, just because he is in hollywood doesnt mean that its going to last a very short time.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

But you can't deny that the rate is higher in Hollywood.

But I was basing that more on Frankie and less on Hollywood. Frankie's young, indecisive; he still plays a teenager for god's sake and he's getting married! He's 19 years old, it just seems so young. He bought a huge house, then sold it a week later. I would question whether he really understands what he's doing and whether he truly thinks that it's the best choice.

kimmyob

actaully he bought a house and sold it and bought another really big house lol. but your right changing his mind after a week is strange.

samboo1

I dont know if this has already been mentioned because i only scrolled through the thread, but i was talking about this recently and someone told me that Jamie has a bad history with her past boyfriends because she was abusing them, and she may be forcing Frankie to sell his house. I dont know if its true but thats what ive been told.:(

Re: Frankie Muniz and his Girlfriend Images At the CTCF Premier

The second picture from the right is from imdb, i looked. Jamie does look older. I reckon about mid 20's. Good for Frankie though!!

Re: Frankie Muniz and his Girlfriend Images At the CTCF Premier

I personally think (from the pictures) she doesn't really deserve him as he looks better than her although good luck, they'll make a great couple apart from as i said about Jamie's past. They're obviously OK and their dog bluebird is so cute. Look online somewhere at their premieres. The dog is sweet!!

I find it realy interesting. I never knew Britney Spears was pregnant. I go on this site too much to bother. LoL!

fox123

19 is a young age to get married. how long have they none each other. I wouldn't marry someone who I've only just met. She certainly looks older. What if Frankie matures and he isn't the same in future episodes because of him marrying so early. It's my problem so all I can say to Frankie is Good Luck and what about Frankie Jr s
Fox

Reesegurl

Re: Frankie Muniz Supports Rebuilding of New Orleans

I'm not a big fan of Frankie at all but its nice to see him do something for charity.:)
About his marrage, does anyone think it will work???
I really think hes rushing it! Hes only just turned 20 and hes willing to marry a girl that hes only known for a few months! I think Frankie is one of them people who get really carried away with Hollywood. I really would'nt be suprised if the marrage ended after about a year or 2. But then again it coulld last for 10 years!!!, I don't know but I always got the impression that Frankie is the type of person that fame sort of goes to his head:Bomb: