Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged! UPDATE: No Longer

swiftstar

Re: Frankie Muniz and his Girlfriend Images At the CTCF Premier

:confused: i am so confused! does anyone know how long frankie and jamie has met? is she someone in showbiz because she definitely has an interesting style..

swiftstar

Re: Frankie Muniz Has Gotten Engaged

frankie and jamie met this year in spring...and now is only summer and he's alreaady engaged to her? i have to admit it's quite shocking because firstly, he is only 19 years old. i mean, of course 19 is an "considered" and adult but when you come to think of it, a 19 year old might not know much. but since frankie's in showbiz and have traveled so much, he must know a lot about the world and relationships with people. however, i dont believe he is ready for engagement, not to mention gettting marry! a 19 year old gettin marry...it just doesnt sound all that realistic. i can't make any comments on jamie cause i have no idea how old or any of her background. anyway, does frankie's parents have a say on this? please don't be offended by my opinion, i am simply trying to state what i tink on this announcement..and this is my reaction to it. but i really hope frankie knows this is what's right and wish him all the best. :)

swiftstar

i want to mention about frankie selling his house. "Two weeks after he bought the house, Muniz changed his mind and put his new contemporary house up for sale." this was posted by another member in another thread, and i want to say that frankie bought a house...a house, not a pencil. he bought such a big "house" , investing in it and everything. but only after an unbelievably short 2 weeks he could change his mind and put it up for sale..i think that is totally ridiculous in a way. please don't get me wrong, i am a frankie fan but i am confused at how he handles things right now. how can someone buy a house and change their mind after 2 weeks? i think , clearly from this, that frankie is still not an "adult" yet. buying a house is a big matter, its no play. getting married is even a bigger matter. i really hope frankie knows what he wants because there is no changing minds in marriage. u can't just put up ur marriage "for sale" after 2 weeks...or else it's just pointless. i hope i didn't offend anyone, i will support frankie no matter what, but i, as well as other fans, don't want to see him risking into getting hurt on rushing into marriage too fast.

MITM18

She has no connection with the buisness

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I agree with you. I'm trying to search for the right word, and I'm coming up with greedy. I don't think it's exactly the word I'm looking for, but I think that, to some degree, Frankie is greedy. He had a huge car collection when he was 16 years old, a couple of homes, I believe, by the time he turned 18, and a year later, he's got a fiancee.

Congratulations to him, but I sincerely hope that he has his priorities in order and the money hasn't gone to his head. I look at Justin, who doesn't have the lead role in the show and probably doesn't make as much as Frankie (but certainly still a healthy amount). I see how he's also 19, but he seems to be spending his money much more wisely. He's started his own production business, just took a trip with his father, still interacts with his fans on his website. I see Justin bound for success because he works for it, whether as an actor or a producer. I don't see Frankie suceeding in the world of adult acting unless he concentrates on that, gets his priorities straight, or has some amount of good luck.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I'm going to merge this thread with the engagement thread because we seem to be discussing the same items in parallel threads.

MITM18

Man, you shouldnt have done that.

People where coming into this thread directly from google and other sites, now if they try to go to the Frankie Muniz got Engadged, they get an erorr.

They were to totally seperate discussions.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

They were separate, and then they both started discussing Frankie's fiancee.

sweetchuck

Re: Frankie Muniz Gets Engaged!

What an idiot. He is getting married at 19?

He is rich and not too ugly. He should be living it up at the playboy mansion....not getting married.

kimmyob

MITM18 said:
Added a new image of the couple
Hi im new to the board a huge fan of frankie im sooo jealous of jamie,

Whre are these images of them? im new to the board do i dont know i saw many pics of them but you ssaid you have a new pic where is it?

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

sweetchuck said:
What an idiot. He is getting married at 19?

He is rich and not too ugly. He should be living it up at the playboy mansion....not getting married.
While I agree with you that he's too young to be married, assuming that rich young men all want to hang out with custom built women at the playboy mansion is a little offensive to males. I wasn't going to say anything, but alas, I am a feminist. Sometimes I just have to say something.

swiftstar

im a new user..tanx for welcoming me in previous msg! :)
actually, i joined this forum because i was eager to share my opinion on frankie's announcment to become engaged. some have mentioned that he is "greedy" from having car collections, to houses, and now, a fiancee. I am not bashing or trying to offend anyone. but to further develop the user MITM18 msg, i want to note that it is very...unrealistic..for someone who is merely 19, just stepping into the adult world, to announce an engagement/marriage. it makes me, and i believe some others, to wonder if frankie acutally knows what is marriage about.

it is totally not like how he treated matters before. buying any car he likes at first sight, buying a huge mansion and changing his mind after 2 weeks to put it up for sale. marriage is totally different. there are not changing minds after its done. there is not regretting/thinking back after its done. based on how he handled the house he bought recently and selling it again, i somehow have to truly believe that he is not old enough to handle a marriage and start a family of his own and care for a family. i really don't understand what he is thinking...i thought he is not a person who rushes into things...what are your thoughts?

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I agree wtih that. But maybe, just maybe, he does know what he's doing. Too bad Frankie's not here to defend himself.

MITM18

I think its perfectly fine what he is doing, he can defenetly support a family and he has lots of ample time.

I also dont think people have to justify why they want/would get married, its something you cant understand unless you have been there.

swiftstar

hm..ok i agree with MITM18. i guess we really wont know/understand unless we've been there. so i guess we really dont have any rights to justify this engagement/marriage because we barely know jamie at all. is her age and family background revealed to the public yet? i think we are all dying to learn more about frankie's finance :)