Season 7 Update!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
MITM18 said:
So nobody wants to see pics info footage to mitm?
I just don't want to see word spoilers. I'm ok with pics, they really don't give away the plot. But I'll end up viewing them 20 minutes before the show starts.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Personally, I'm going to see how long I can go without looking at them. But all these people are weak and would give in if you posted them :). We've got several hundred members and there's about five that are going to try and not look, so I think you'll have plenty of appreciation. :) Good to have you back MITM18.

Spooky28

Maybe it's just me, but I think the spoilers - and especially the pictures - make me more likely to watch, if that's possible... since I watch every episode anyway.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
No, we don't know much about that episode. all we know is that
Spoiler for ep name:
secret bofriend involves someone getting a secret boyfriend. It could be Jessica, It could be Cynthia, It could be anyone.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
MITM18 said:
So nobody wants to see pics info footage to mitm?
I do - as much as possible, since I don't know when or if I'll even get to see Season 7 and the rest of Season 6 :( . They didn't even finish Season 5 when they axed MITM last year. And what really p's me off is that if I was still living in NZ I would have gotten to see it, since they have shown the whole of Season 6 (not in the same order as UK) and will most likely show Season 7 too.