Season 7 Update!

MITM18

Here is another detail about the Halloween episode, as you may have speculated its about Malcolm and Reese doing pranks on people again.

Its going to be great, better then the first one.

I have a major spoiler to the episode that will ruin the ending of the episode, does anyone want to hear it?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm sure people would like to hear it, but be especially careful to enclose it in (spoiler)tags so you don't ruin it for those who would rather not know.

MITM18

Spoiler for Click if you want to read a major spoiler:
During the Halloween episode, Jamie is in a costume that covers his face and all, while Malcolm and Reese are going crazy doing pranks on anyone they see. They are also in costume so nobody knows who's doing the pranks. Malcolm and Reese set a huge prank for Jamie, I wont spoil the prank but your going to love it, after the prank is done, they take off Jamie's costume and to their shock and horror its a little girl which starts crying and which cries to her mom.

PS: This episode hasnt even started filming so this description can be changed but the whole event in principal wont.

I cant give these types of spoilers as often since I will be away and working again very soon, but I'll try to keep you all posted.

PS: To everyone, do not ask me why I dont post spoilers/pics/etc to a certain episode, etc, I will post what I want, I cant post everything I have for many many reasons, appreciate what I give. Thanks

Ryebeach

MITM18 said:
I cant give these types of spoilers as often since I will be away and working again very soon, but I'll try to keep you all posted.

PS: To everyone, do not ask me why I dont post spoilers/pics/etc to a certain episode, etc, I will post what I want, I cant post everything I have for many many reasons, appreciate what I give. Thanks
Sounds like a funny episode!! Thanks for the spoilers MITM18! I appreciate and respect all you do for the forums and fans here MITM18! :)

arach

Garbage Kills Megan said:
I can't decide if I want to look at the spoiler or not. Does it really give a lot away?
I won't do it. Won't ruin the surprise this time. Like when I read that Dewey throws sand into Craigs eyes twice.
Let's team up, so it won't be that difficult anymore. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm going to try and go the entire season without looking at spoilers. For me, I was disappointed when I already knew what Dewey's tatoo was of when he tore off his shirt to reveal "Lois is my Mother!" I probably won't make it all seaosn, but I'm gonna try. :)

Welcome pinocchio, have fun! Feel free to introduce yourself with a new thread in the Grotto, or in any other thread.

arach

yardgames said:
I'm going to try and go the entire season without looking at spoilers. For me, I was disappointed when I already knew what Dewey's tatoo was of when he tore off his shirt to reveal "Lois is my Mother!" I probably won't make it all seaosn, but I'm gonna try. :)
Will be pretty difficult, but seems to be a good idea so.... I'm in. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'm in too, other then the new Halloween spoiler, I will try to look at no spoliers, for the exact reasons of ruining the surprise. But I'll probably forget and look ayway.

Emrysgirl

J. said:
I'm in too, other then the new Halloween spoiler, I will try to look at no spoliers, for the exact reasons of ruining the surprise. But I'll probably forget and look ayway.
Same here. I was planning on doing this last season but then gave up. I'll try to show more resolve this year:rolleyes:(I know that smilie's rolleyes, but come on, it looks wishful).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I hope this year people have learned how to use the spoiler tag. MITM18 has done an admirable job thus far. Last year I had to look at the spoilers because I had to add the tags for people who didn't want to look at that. J can do that if necessary this year. lol

samboo1

Well there has been 22 in most seasons so probably around that. Thats 22 weeks of looking forward to watching mitm!:)