What does Reese / Justin do now ?
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: What does Reese / Justin do now ?

Default What does Reese / Justin do now ?

I think he does Housing and thing's but i'm not too sure ?
    Can someone enlighten me ?

He ist still Chief Creative Officer at Virgin Produced. Recently he produced a new safety video for Virgin America, which was nominated for a Webby Award.

Has anyone noticed his latest interview?
    http://www.shalomlife.com/culture/18...-produced-cco/
    I guess this is the only one he has given since 2010.

I have heard that he still works in this sphere. And this is really great!

We just found out Justin is married! Click this link for our frontpage news.

What a surprise!

This is one major scoop, thanks to our webmaster TJ and Reddit!

Let's just hope it's not part of an elaborate hoax, but it doesn't look that way at all, more so if you manage to look a little further.

I hope they're happily married now, and I wish them all the luck in the world.

Obviously, Justin now likes being quite a powerful producer behind the scenes, and a private person for most of his spare time, which means he's taken a leaf out of Erik's book so to speak, or vice versa.

I think we should respect him for whatever he wishes to share with us or not.

Best,

Rich
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

Quote Originally Posted by Richiepiep View Post
    We just found out Justin is married! Click this link for our frontpage news.

What a surprise!

This is one major scoop, thanks to our webmaster TJ and Reddit!

Let's just hope it's not part of an elaborate hoax, but it doesn't look that way at all, more so if you manage to look a little further.

I hope they're happily married now, and I wish them all the luck in the world.

Obviously, Justin now likes being quite a powerful producer behind the scenes, and a private person for most of his spare time, which means he's taken a leaf out of Erik's book so to speak, or vice versa.

I think we should respect him for whatever he wishes to share with us or not.

Best,

Rich
    If he's actually married, congratulations and I hope it lasts forever and they always have a happy life and marriage!

I saw that picture of Justin and his wife on Twitter and I remember this one person calling it a hoax and insisted that Justin is gay. Oh well.

Thanks for the info!