Season 7....best season? - Page 8
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season 7....best season?

Season 7 I agree was one of the best series. The overall wrap up of the series was also really great. A few of my favourite episodes are in there like "Malcolm's Car" and others. Season 6 had my favourite episode, which was "Billboard". I have no idea why but that was my fave. But back to season 7, it was a very good season and like I said the wrap-up of the show was great. I think the last 5 episodes where quite sad because you knew that only a few episodes where left. At least you can buy the boxset!

The best Season was the 6th ! thats my opinion
    Ich kann jetzt Farben riechen

Personally I think season 3 was the best season, having some of the best episodes,

1. Cynthia's Back
    2. Lois' Makeover
    3. Poker 1 & 2
    4. Reese's Job
    5. Reese Drives
    6. Book Club
    7. Emancipation

But I can see how the other seasons -especially season 7) have a lot to offer. After saying that though, season three will always be the best in my eyes.
    - Rock on

In my opinion, season 7 gets a bit repetitive, but is in fact one of the greatest because of the episodes' scenarios and, of course, because of the conclusion.

I actually find season 2 to be the best of all.