How did you become hooked on MITM? - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did you become hooked on MITM?

Default Re: How did you become hooked on MITM?

About a week? I still am!

If Sam doesn't mind, Im just gonna post the question real quick...
    For people who have been fans of MITM since "the beginning", do you feel more lucky(since you got to enjoy the show from beginning to end) or do you feel less lucky(since being a fan for so long made loosing the show even harder to take)? The same goes for people who have only been fans for maybe a month or a little over- do you guys feel more lucky or less lucky you became a fan so late in the show(for instance, becoming a fan at the last episode)?

I feel that since I've been a fan of the show for many years that it's harder for me to take the show ending. I think the longer you become attached to something the harder it is for you to let it go. Is this just me or does anyone else feel this way too?

I feel less lucky for becomming a fan so late in the series because I would have liked to watch the show as it progressed, rather than seeing the whole series in a few months. It would have been great to look forward to a new ep every week, then come here and discuss it (since the VC was created in season 4, anyway.) However, it's probably a little easier for me to deal with the show ending since I haven't been watching for so long as opposed to someone who has been watching all 7 years. It's still really depressing though.

It's not really "over" for me, because there are episodes I am still yet to see. But I went through similar to what you guys are going through, when MITM got cancelled here. Except in my case it was more anger. (Like Tony in the shoutbox last night)

For me, I don't think it really makes much of a difference. The way I see it, I would have seen the same episodes anyway had I been an earlier fan. Then again, it would have been nice to have been a member of the VC when the episodes aired...
    When I go insane, I want to think I live in the Malcolm in the Middle world.

During the last years, Malcolm was aired in the evening here, just when I used to get back home.

So I used to see it, but I didn't really like it (I thought it was only a series for kids, I was prejudiced against it), until I watched a complete episode and started to enjoy it.

That was about 15 months ago, during rerun of season 2 or 3.

Now I've seen about every episode, and I recorded most of them.
    I've even watched season 7 in english (because it has not yet been aired with french dubbing).

And as most of the members who have known the show for a long time, I was very sad when I heard the series was over.

Well there were hints a year before that 7 could have been the last season, so I had a year to prepare with no longer having new eppisodes to enjoy, and i did miss abot the middle 2 seasons of the series, so i already had a ton of shows that I have not seen, so It was not so bad having it end.

What actually made me sadder is finding out there is probably no chance of having any other season DVDs.
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

I know that we've known season 7 was probably going to be the last season for awhile--if season six didn't end the series. But it was still hard for me to take. I've had a new episode of MITM to look forward to almost every week since sixth grade.

I know what you mean, looking forward to a new episode of Malcolm every Sunday night got me through school.