Unofficially redesigning the official FOX MITM site Redesign Contest

reese35

OK, the contest begins. Here are the rules -
  1. Your website design must contain current pictures from MITM.
  2. The navigation bar nust include the options home, family, friends, journal (episode guide), uncut, features, talk, fox mobile, and Malcolm where you live (locations for syndicated episodes).
  3. The design must have 2 mentions of Fox (one at the top and one at the bottom with the (C) notice.
  4. The design must have a mention of the Fox Cast.
  5. The design must have a quote from an episode (last week's or a random).
  6. The design must have a short recap of last week's episode (w/ link to journal) and a short preview of next week's.
  7. The design must have a poll of some sort.
  8. And finally, the design must have the air time for Malcolm (fridays 8.30/7.30 c/m) Refer to the attachments in "Remaking the Official Site (Comepletely Unofficial)" for examples.
Just stick to the rules and have fun designing! Send me your designs by e-mail or PM and I'll see if one of you will make it on my top 5! The deadline will be Monday, November 7. And remember, I'll take the winner's entry to Fox!

Good luck to all of you!
Mike Parson (reese35)

reese35

Re: fox.com/malcolm Redesign Contest

For my redesigns, I used Microsoft Word, and copied and pasted them into Paint. If the photo needed to be cropped, I just Photoshopped it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I just want to point out that this contest is not officially sanctioned or endorsed by the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community. That said, go nuts :D and I recommend a web design program like FrontPage or Dreamweaver, as it will actually need to be designed as more than a picture before it can be propsed to Fox, or they will simply laugh in your face.

samboo1

Id be happy to give this a go, but you have to buy dreamweaver and frontpage and if i did i would never use them again after this.