Submit Your Signature to Wish Justin Berfield a Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon_4420

No props Wildcat.:D

Its actually quite sad thinking that this is the last season, but atleast from what I've seen of Season 7, MITM will being going out on a high, unlike other sitcom such as Friends and others.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Actually, Chris' is next. It's like January 20; I'm not sure we're quite that organized. :D Erik's is in summer, but Bryan's is in March.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
OK, I say lets do it. At least we can do one more cast member. If you want, I'll do a new design for Bryan. Do you think it's okay if it's similar, or should it be really different? I was thinking of the same type of thing, maybe just changing the font or something like that. If we're going to do this, we should probably start a new thread.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, start a new thread with a different design for Bryan. :D We won't accept sigs till we're finished with Justin, or it will just be too confusing; we have a couple of months in between, so it should be all good if we send Bryan's by the end of February. And this time, it's your turn to send it. :D Or J.

Keep the sigs coming for Justin, everyone. Just a few weeks left.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
A couple of Months?? :confused: Justin's is Feb. 28 and Bryan's is March 7. That's only like a week between them. Justin's should be sent off around the first of Feb and Bryan's near the middle of Feb. So we'll have a couple weeks in between (maybe that's what you meant), but will probably have to start taking sigs for Bryan before we finish with Justin since people seem to be having trouble sending their sigs.

I think J should do the honors since he's so lazy. It's about time he pulled his weight around here. :D

YES, people send in your sigs! It's for Justin Berfield for Pete's sake! I only have 6 so far--not even enough to fill up 1 page!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
AND, where is Davey Boy throughout all this?

How about I collect sigs for Bryan, Erik, and attach them to one paper (or multiple, all depends on how many people send them in (wink wink all you lazy bums, lazier then me, by the way)) and then send them to the person attaching them to the card?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
We aren't doing Erik now. His b-day isn't until July. I guess since J is intent on being SO LAZY (I'm so glad I have permission to pick on you in this thread :D ), I'll do Bryan's card. You can collect the sigs. Do you know how to resize and adjust brightness/contrast if they need it? You need some kind of photo editing program.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Yes, I have a photo editing program, and yes, I can resize/adjust brightness/contrast if need be.

And we are going to be doing Erik eventually, so I will volunteer to do the sigs for him too.

simon_4420

Only 6 so far....... Come on people there is like 50 active members on here, so we should be able to get atleast 25-30 sigs right? Whats wrong with you guys:confused: . POST YOUR SIGS:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Looks good Malcoholic. It's really big. :D I didn't know your name was Ralph. I'll try and remember to call you that and not Vincent. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Malcoholic, I shall add it to the sig page! I will have to resize, but it's no problem at all.

All right, we're patiently waiting on the rest of you. :D

Reesegurl

yardgames said:
You have plenty of rep and as long as you keep posting between now and when we send it, we'll include your sig, even if you're not quite at 50. If you're a fan, add your signature! :)

I have 0 rep! But I have 24 posts, nearly 25. How can I build up my rep?
Oh and if I do a signature do you just scan one and upload it or something? Sorry, I hope I'm not annoying you.:eek:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Reesegurl said:
I have 0 rep! But I have 24 posts, nearly 25. How can I build up my rep?
Oh and if I do a signature do you just scan one and upload it or something? Sorry, I hope I'm not annoying you.:eek:

You aren't annoying us. :) YOu do have positive rep as your squares are green. I'm not sure why it's not displaying an actual number for you. Go ahead and upload your sig :D

Yes, just write your greeting and scan it. The upload options are available when you reply to a post (just scroll down a bit.)

Reesegurl

Ah, thank you so much:) !!!!
I'll just go do that right now. I'll be back on later hopefully with a signature. Thank you again!:D

admin

Retired Administrator
Wildcat said:
You aren't annoying us. :) YOu do have positive rep as your squares are green. I'm not sure why it's not displaying an actual number for you. Go ahead and upload your sig :D

Yes, just write your greeting and scan it. The upload options are available when you reply to a post (just scroll down a bit.)

Yes, you do indeed have postive rep, your rep power is slightly different and is not enabled for use until you've hit 50 posts, it just to prevent people from making new members to benefit themselves :D

Here's my sig as well, I'll send out a newsletter soon, been a bit busy this weekend :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Looks good Davey Boy. Reesegurl, the important thing is that you're an active user, not your number of posts or anything. Your rep power and your amount of rep (square things) are actually very different. Looking forward to seeing your sig. And very nice indeed David.

Status
Not open for further replies.