MITMVC: Season 2 DVD Cover Box Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: MITMVC: Season 2 Box Art Contest

Apologies for my frankness: I don't like the blue--the contrast isn't big enough. I like both reds. An orange or a yellow, maybe a bright green, would probably look good.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

We differ again on this Sam :D i like the blue one. nice work.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Interesting idea. We definitely have some creative minds on these forums.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

yardgames said:
Apologies for my frankness: I don't like the blue--the contrast isn't big enough. I like both reds. An orange or a yellow, maybe a bright green, would probably look good.

Don't apologize. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's really just a matter of color preference. Some like bright colors and some like more subdued colors. I personally prefer the 2nd one (the darker red.)

@Reese35--Great job! This is your best one yet! :)

Another great idea by Reese35 and wildcat. Reese35's idea is catchy as i'd have a lot of trouble in doing the amazing cover that he did. I'd spend a week on it and still not achieve the amazing thing that Reese35 did. Wildcat's ideas are also great as he takes the time do do more than 1 cover so he works pretty hard. Cool covers guys, i can't wait to know the winner!!

samboo1

@Wildcat...they are all good to me. I cant choose out of on really. They arent that much different, and all all good!
@Mike...Yeah i agree with Wildcat, thats your best yet;)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Hope you dont mind critical comments, but id appricate them so im hoping you dont mind. - I think you have slightly overcrowded the cover with too many pictures, how about cutting down the number and making less but them bigger.

samboo1

tjpeople said:
Hope you dont mind critical comments, but id appricate them so im hoping you dont mind. - I think you have slightly overcrowded the cover with too many pictures, how about cutting down the number and making less but them bigger.
I thought that about the 2nd and 3rd. I thought the 1st was fine though:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I think that one is a touch too busy for my tastes. Of course, the rest of teh community has more of a say than me I only get one vote :)

admin

Retired Administrator

Some more great entries well done! :D

This is a slight alltercation to my original plan, but I was wondering what people though about bringing forward a public vote to the beginning of December, or earlier. This way we can have time for perhaps a christmas competition or season 3 box art contest.

I say this as to me it appears that most people that want to have entered one or more entries, and I don't what to allow the competition to go stagnent before we judge it.

reese35

What he said. I think with the number of entries entered, no reason why we can't let them go to waste.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

admin said:
Some more great entries well done! :D

This is a slight alltercation to my original plan, but I was wondering what people though about bringing forward a public vote to the beginning of December, or earlier. This way we can have time for perhaps a christmas competition or season 3 box art contest.

I say this as to me it appears that most people that want to have entered one or more entries, and I don't what to allow the competition to go stagnent before we judge it.

Sounds good to me. A season 3 box art contest sometime soon sounds like fun too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.