MITMVC: Season 2 Box Art Contest - Public Vote

Which Season 2 boxart design should win?

• DB1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DB2

• DB3

• DB4

• HE1

• HE2

• RE1

• RE2

• RE3

• RE4

• RE5

• RE6

• RE7

• RE8

• RE9

• RE10

• RE11

• RE12

• RE13

• RE14

• TJ1

• WI1

• WI2

• WI3

• WI4

• WI5

• WI6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Retired Administrator
The time has come for all our forum members to vote on their favourite entrants to the contest. We have had so many fantastic entrants that I think this contest has really exceeded everyones expectations.

There has been a staggering 27 entrants to the contest, all of which fit the required criteria. If your entrant is not here it most probably was either in an unsuitable format or had incorrect wording on.

The winner of this contest will receive 1000 reputation points courtesy of the administration team. No doubt as well they will already have received a great amount of reputation as people viewed their artwork in the entrants thread.

Anyway the entrants are as follows, and they are in line with the grid.

The first two letters signify the username that created the boxart.

DB = Dabney
HE = Hendrix
RE = reese35
TJ = TJ
WI = Wildcat

DB1 DB2 DB3 DB4 HE1 HE2 RE1
RE2 RE3 RE4 RE5 RE6 RE7 RE8
RE9 RE10 RE11 RE12 RE13 RE14 TJ1
WI1 WI2 WI3 WI4 WI5 WI6

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Shame about closing the comp, i was gunna do more, but couldnt say anything before you closed the thread! i was thinking you stick by january. anyways, Erm, can i vote for my self?

admin

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
Shame about closing the comp, i was gunna do more, but couldnt say anything before you closed the thread! i was thinking you stick by january. anyways, Erm, can i vote for my self?

Sorry about that TJ, never mind. We will have a Season 3 Boxart contest immently and some form of Christmas comp as well.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
admin said:
Sorry about that TJ, never mind. We will have a Season 3 Boxart contest immently and some form of Christmas comp as well.

can i vote for myself?

admin

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
can i vote for myself?
If you want, but I feel it better that you choose the one you truly think should win. This may be yours, and am not going to be too strict about it.

Alfista Junior

I voted TJ because it is colorful, simple and efficient:) . But I find what Reese35 has done is pretty good. The style is good but not enough thorough..

I'm sad I thought the contest would have stopped later, I would have added mine...:cool:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
We have multiple threads on this and to answer your question: We don't know. It could be Jan. 06, it could be Auguast 06. We won't know until a music rights issue is resolved.

reese35

Well, I see voting's closed. Congrats TJ and Christina - despite I did have 14 entries, the better designers won. No ill will to either one of you. Also, to you two and Dabney and Hendrix, thanks for giving me some competition. And to the rest of you, thanks for voting and viewing.

samboo1

Oh yeah. Congrats TJ and Christina and of course congrats to everyone else who entered! They were all brill!:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Congratulations to both of you, but...

Do we have both these entries square off in another poll to get one winner, or do we take the easy way out and give them both 1000 rep points? :) :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks to everyone! I was surprised cause last time I checked tj was in the lead. Congrats to you too TJ. Everybody's entries were great and very creative.

@Mike--All of your entries were awesome! I know how much work you must have put into this. Thanks for the great competition. And you already have a head start on the season three box art contest that david mentioned! :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Aww, you guys are so polite. If it were me, I wouldn't be so modest. I'd be more like, "Ha! In your face!" But that's just me. :D