Live Video Chat with Chris Masterson Tuesday!

Richiepiep

Administrator
P.S. I liked Chris' little giggle nearly every time the question got through to him! Evidently, he thought it was fun!

And .... Chrissified our Gallery - which took me too long to coincide with the chat!

Last edited:
W

we_dye

The chat was great. Chris seems like a really cool and genuine guy and it's good he devoted some of his time to fans.

I just had a tech issue which was bugging me. Chris was just a small, postage-stamp size screen at the bottom right hand corner. Whereas, the man with glasses and massive headphones took up most of my screen. I cannot remember his name but he looked a bit like Waldo.

How can I reverse it so that Chris had the large screen and headphones guy is in the smaller one? I was clicking randomly but to no avail. It was bugging me because Chris was the reason I was there in the first place and I didn't know anything about the other dude. I also had the same problem whilst on the chat with Bryan. I'm sure that I cannot be the only person that encountered this problem.

Am I missing something really obvious. Please let me know how to do it for next time.

PS, can you arrange a future chat with Catherine Lloyd Burns?

PeterU

Super Moderator
There's a slider just below the video area. Unfortunately, it isn't labelled as to what it does (and I can't get a screenshot for you, sorry), but it is a slider pretty much directly below the main video.

Drag this slider and it adjusts the relative sizes of the two hosts.

You can rewatch the chat from our recording if you'd like (Chris is in the larger screen for the majority of the recording).