If you could have anyone on malcolm in the middle as a guest who would it be?

purple

I don't know i would quite like Michael Jackson to appear. Maybe Dewey looks out the window and see's him i dunno.

Or a premiership footballer(soccer) yeah like
Michael owen
3013512068.jpg

or what about the cricket player
kevin pietersen
scengl14.jpg

Who would you like to see?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't know any of those people. :D Actually I think one of the beauties of the show are the lack of guest stars--makes it seem more real.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I agree, I don't really care for episodes that feature guest stars either. I like to see the everyone interacting amongst themselves. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Even though I agree with Sam and Christina, If I had to choose someone, it would be Stephen Hawking, have some competition between Malcolm and Stephen. :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I would like to see Dewey performing a song together with a famous musician or band. Eric Clapton would be nice, for example.
Or it would be nice if They Might Be Giants had a guest appearance in one of the last episodes, as they made a big contribution to the show with their music.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
J. said:
Even though I agree with Sam and Christina, If I had to choose someone, it would be Stephen Hawking, have some competition between Malcolm and Stephen. :D
Isn't Steven Hawking that dead guy who was really smart but couldn't show how smart he was anyhow because he was paralyzed?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
Isn't Steven Hawking that dead guy who was really smart but couldn't show how smart he was anyhow because he was paralyzed?

Is he dead? I don't know. But yes, he is/was the really smart guy who's paralyzed. He did a lot of research on quantum physics and space, specifically black holes.

simon_4420

Stephen Hawkins isn't dead

It would be cool to see him have a face off with Malcolm, or just in an episode like when he was on the Simpsons

rzombie1988

It's good to see we have a premiership fan here besides me. I'd like to see maybe Drew Carey or possibly Stone Cold Steve Austin appear.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
purple said:
I don't know i would quite like Michael Jackson to appear. Maybe Dewey looks out the window and see's him i dunno.

This is a little late, but I just caught it. If Dewey looked out the window and saw Michael Jackson, I hope that he'd run. I'll let you all figure that one out. ;)
(Sorry, no offense to Micheal Jackson fans--he's a great artist and all. I just couldn't resist though. :D )

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wildcat said:
This is a little late, but I just caught it. If Dewey looked out the window and saw Michael Jackson, I hope that he'd run. I'll let you all figure that one out. ;)
(Sorry, no offense to Micheal Jackson fans--he's a great artist and all. I just couldn't resist though. :D )

Michael Jackson is no longer human. He is, as Dave Chappelle put it, a "ghoulish looking creature".:D Back to the point, Id really like to see Richard Simmons on there. Why? I really don't know. It'd just be extremely funny. Maybe he is Malcolm and Reese's substitute gym teacher.:D

Ryebeach

Wildcat said:
I agree, I don't really care for episodes that feature guest stars either. I like to see the everyone interacting amongst themselves. :)
I agree. I know a lot of shows use so called "stunt casting" to get viewers to tune in with a big name guest star, most often during sweeps. Overall, I don't like that practice although I can certainly understand why some shows do it. It works. The viewers hear a popular celebrity is going to be guest-starring on a show, they will tune in. But in MITM's case, it would feel too forced if they did it too often. The main characters of the show as well as the recurring ones are so well defined and well written that having them interact with each other is more than enough for me to see week in and week out. No big name guest-star would make me like the show even more. In fact, it would only take away from what I tune in to see; The brilliant acting and writing that is MITM.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, even though they had George Takai from Star Trek on in Hal Grieves, they didn't really play it up and make too big of a deal over it like other shows do when they have guest stars. You're exactly right, having guest stars often would make it seem too forced. The only other time I really remember them having a big star was the one with the baseball player that Reese wanted to go see (the name escapes me at the moment.)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Ther were some celebrities in company picknick, too. There were for example Heidi Klum, Susan Sarandon and Magic Johnson.

reese35

Maybe Gordon Ramsey - since Reese has a knack for cooking.... or Hilary Duff. Frankie guest-starred on her show; maybe she could have returned the favor. BTW, Christina, that was Reggie Jackson in "Polly in the Middle".

purple

What about a band appears to perform at the end of the Wilkersons street. And the whole street flood down to see them. Leaving Reese to be as naughty as he can, wreckin peoples lawns and stuff.

What about the Black Eyed Peas:
info2.jpg

Or for thew older generations out there Duran Duran:
duranduran-greatesthits271.jpg

NB-Although i am only 13 i do like Duran Duran due to my dad introducing me to them.

That's a really good question. I reckon that Michael Jackson will be a funny character on the show as purple says. I also think that Jesse McCartney would be a good guest star as he'd be around the same age as Reese on MitM and they'd be great buddies. It would also be cool like purple said, if there was a band playing in MitM. I think there should be a local band that nobody's heard of as it seems right. It would also be quite cool if other bands were on it too!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
reese35 said:
BTW, Christina, that was Reggie Jackson in "Polly in the Middle".

Thanks Mike, I couldn't remember that for the life of me. I knew it was someone pretty famous though.

@Tony, I like your idea of having Richard Simmons as Malcolm's and Reese's gym teacher. That would be hilarious. Can you imagine the look on their faces when he told them that they were going to be "sweating to the oldies!" :D

You all have great ideas!! I've just thought that it would be good if a baseball or basketball player was on the show. That would be quite interesting.