Hello! *waves*

KelEl

Hello everyone! :)

Although it may seem like a shock to most of you, but I have only recently gotten into Malcolm in the Middle. Before sadly, I was always at school or working when it was on. But during the summer I was always home and I caught it one day when it was on (Block Party was the first one I can remember seeing). I knew I have heard about this show before, so I watched it...and then I was hooked. So I have been looking all over the internet for the DVDs (nonexistant DVDs...well, there's the sketchy ones people sell online but...) or videos of the episodes.

Well, I found this lovely forum amongst my internet searching and after about 2 months I decided to finally join. I hope to get in conversations with all you other fans! And I also hope that there's still some people out there on this forum. Too bad I couldn't have been here when new episodes were airing way back when.

But I love this show! It's so funny and the writing is so smart at the same time. The characters are so unique (Hal's my favorite :p) and I think are all an important to the story. I love the family aspect to it, and I have a special feeling for all the boys, because my mom is lot like Lois (no kidding. I have been so embarassed and I have had some horrible punishments :mad:), but at the same time I can't feel but understand where she's coming from because she really does care for her kids (one of my favorite lines from Baby 2: Francis: but you don't even like me! / Lois: But I love you!).

But I'm an easy going gal. So you can talk to me..or not. :p Whatever you think.

But yeah, that's about it. After this big rambling post with probably more than you wanted to know, bye!