Hello, I just joined

Gretchen

:blush: I LOVE MitM. I watch it every night and have for a few years now. I only have the First Season on DVD since That is ALL there is!!!! :bored: Whenever I feel down or depressed I watch an episode or two and I feel better.

I am on another board for Two and a Half Men and have started a thread there on MitM. Here is the link to that board http://www.taahmforum.com/forum.php AND I have posted the link for THIS board over there. I hope we have some crossovers. :w00t: :tongue: :lol: :clap: :taz:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

Hello, Gretchen. I feel the same way. Whenever something goes wrong or I don't want to talk to anyone, I sit at my computer and watch the show. Works like a charm.

Gretchen

well, so far I have had a thread closed and been told not to post here or there since there were already similar threads. Not very much fun. I'm OUT. :bored:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
This is the way we run the forum. Nobody complains normally. We keep it tidy.

You posted in a thread, that was clearly "ask erik a question thread". Not a general thread about dewey. it was totally off topic. so i kindly directed you to a thread where you can talk about dewey's opera as much as you like. its cool, i dont mind doing it, people make mistakes.

By searching before posting and bringing up older threads you keep the forum fresh because you add your fresh opinion, and bring old posts that people might not have seem to the front.

I'm sorry, but thats the way to work a good forum.

You created a new thread on 2 topics at the same time. Which would be fine if they where topics that had never been dicussed but they had, so i directed you too several large discussions on them. You where looking for peoples opinions by creating that thread, so you should be pleased to see loads of opinions and discussions are already there!

Having loads of different threads on the same topic is silly. its cluttered and makes it hard for people to find information or decided which thread to post in.

Search is simple, please do it before posting a new thread. But we totally understand not everyone think to do it first all the time.

I'm sorry if i have upset you.

We appriacate your contributions, and obviously don't want you to leave.

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome, Gretchen, it's a shame you came and went between my visits here. :-(

Last edited: