Frankie Muniz (Malcolm) SpeedFreaks Interview [Video]

MalcolmFun

The question of Frankie is absurd.

I was actually standing a couple feet from him and noticed that I (as a guy) was practically invisible to him and he wasn't paying much attention to fans at the moment. A minute later 2 good looking women aproach and suddenly he dropped what he was doing and pays attention to the fans and starts chatting with them! It could have just been a coincidence. I mean he had no reason to pay attention to me I was just standing there, but I thought it was kind of funny, and obvious, why he all of a sudden got talkative. Unlike Malcolm, I would say Frankie is more of an A personality.

Is Justin gay?

I think this might be open to question. He seems to keep his personal life a secret more so then others in Hollywood or anyone else on the Malcolm cast.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think this might be open to question. He seems to keep his personal life a secret more so then others in Hollywood or anyone else on the Malcolm cast.

He wants it private therefore thats how it is gunna be on here. End of discussion on his sexuality please.:thumbup1:

AlexTheMartian

I am not going to discuss his sexuality, I just find it hilarious how this topic ended up like this

Who cares people, let Justin and Frankie live their lives and stop speculating things people, geez. go on IMDb for those pointless discussions, lol.

I do find it funny that after i commented yardgames asked if justin is gay, almost like if i would have known.. LOL.

but Los Angeles is is such an in-the-closet city it is insane... i can count the number of people that I have no suspicion about on one hand :blink:. The city is filled with so much secretive emotion i think it is going to explode one day :lol:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I appreciate your respect on this question. My post was more intended to make a point than be actually answered. Justin's sexuality is his own business and it doesn't really make a difference but the point of the post was we don't know and it shouldn't matter so why is Frankie any different. Frankie hasn't given us any more clues than Justin has so it's unfair of us to draw any further conclusions. Justin's always been more private about these things but that doesn't mean Frankie isn't entitled to privacy and I guess I paradoxically prved my point with reverse osmosis.

MalcolmFun

A rapper named Chamillionaire was just on Carson daily wearing a shirt withI'M FAMOUS on the front. Made me think of this thread LOL. I'm not sure he meant it as a joke like i think Frankie does.