Custom Malcolm Credits

reese35

Just for fun, i did some tinkering with the opening credits. I combined some elements from the 3 Malcolm credits and put the "Holby City" theme under it. I was influenced by the Alternate Theme Tune thread. Tell me what you like/what you don't. BTW, I know that some things are just too dang slowed down; I just acted on impulse. Anyway, enjoy!

http://rapidshare.de/files/12210310/Mal_Credits_1.wmv.html

samboo1

They are all good, i especially like the last one, where you made your own credits. Perosnally though, i tihnk the music you have put with them if far too serious for MITM.:eek: Good work though :D

ajpp16

i think theyre great especially the ncis and csi miami ones, and also the way you put the ncis one together is very good as well in my opinion. :D although i dont think the they might be giants song can be replaced.
the holby city one didnt go very well i dont think but then i automatically associate the theme to that programme (thats what the point of them isnt it??? so you remember them)
still they are very good! :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Nice, but as Samboo some are a bit serious. You need more pace in the theme. I havent watched them all, is there a faster paced one?