Christmas

Amigo22

Super Moderator
samboo1 said:
Ooooooo. That would annoy me so much!! Lol.

Yep, it certainly annoys the crap out of me.

samboo1 said:
My parents give me a standard time that im allowed to wake them up, normally 7.30 am but i can turn it into 7 ;)

Same, except here it's no earlier than 8 or 9 :mad:.

My sister was over tonight & told me she bought my present today, and b####ed about how expensive it was - but so it should be, she owes me my present from LAST Christmas plus my bday present too :eek:

han_keep_smilin

Amigo22 said:
Mum demands that everyone else has to be up, dressed, eaten breakfast etc first. And everyone else takes soooo long to get ready. :mad:.

I get up and open my prezzies in my stocking ( they are left on my bed) the we go downstairs and open them and then we have breakfast and get dressed. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Does anyone besides me find the day after Christmas sort of depressing? For me, I love the whole "feel" of the holiday season with all the hustle and bustle and the excitment buiding up to Christmas. Then the day after, it's all over with and there's nothing left to look forward to. Life goes back to it being another ordinary day. It just seems kind of depressing to me.

han_keep_smilin

I was talking about this with samboo the other day:) I like it because you have all your prezzies to mess around with . But also you have to wait another 365 days untill the next christmas. What makes it even worse it that my mum and dad are OBSESSED with going for walks so every boxing day we have to go for a walk somewere all i want to do is stay at home though:(

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I don't know what calendar you go by, but for me, it's another 365 days ill Christmas. :D

It is depressing, the day after christmas, (I'm starting to talk like Yoda :D) and it's just.. I'm at a loss for words... sad.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Actually, it's great for me this year. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is performing December 26 in Green Bay, so they sort of phase Christmas out for me. (my mom and I have a tradition to go see their concert. Last year they were here in teh beginning of December, so it was more of a kick-off, and this year it's more of a close. Which is good, because actually I was glad when December 26 rolled around last year. I was just so incredibly sick of Christmas I wanted to throw out the tree on December 26 last year. Which wouldn't have been good because our tree is artificial. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
We still have real trees at my house. They smell better. :)

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra? I love that kind of stuff, even though I never went to one. I'm flying to Wisconsin the 26th. :D Whenever they come, they come to Philladelphia, and no one wants a 2 hour drive to the "city of brotherly love" (not very much love anymore with all the murders/shootings in Philly) if they don't have to.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
christmas is terrible...
My parents told me that they didn't know what to buy for me and i should choose something that can cost up to 120 euros, and i just don't know what i want. Actually I have everything: A printer, a scanner, a digicam, a mp3-player, a dvd-player, a fridge (yes, I have a fridge in my room :D), and anything else i can think of. Awww, this decision is killing me. Can anybody help? :( ;)

han_keep_smilin

well as you are a malcolm in the middle fan then maybe you could try and get some exclusive Mitm stuff. or you could get somthing that is like a concert or something. My brother wants a PSP or a Nintendo DS. what kind of things do you like?;0

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
han_keep_smilin said:
well as you are a malcolm in the middle fan then maybe you could try and get some exclusive Mitm stuff. or you could get somthing that is like a concert or something. My brother wants a PSP or a Nintendo DS. what kind of things do you like?;0

It's hard to find exclusive mitm stuff, but i'll keep it in mind... ;)
I'm not really a fan of computer or console games, but the concert idea is totally cool. In fact, there is an Eric Clapton concert next year which costs 80 Euros, so that would be cool. Thanks for mentioning :)

admin

Retired Administrator
Dabney said:
christmas is terrible...
My parents told me that they didn't know what to buy for me and i should choose something that can cost up to 120 euros, and i just don't know what i want. Actually I have everything: A printer, a scanner, a digicam, a mp3-player, a dvd-player, a fridge (yes, I have a fridge in my room :D), and anything else i can think of. Awww, this decision is killing me. Can anybody help? :( ;)

start going into the useless gadget market, thats what i did when I ran out of things to ask for

remote controlled lights
finger print reader
steering wheel for driving simulators
etc... :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Dabney said:
christmas is terrible...

I also have all of those things minus the mp3 player (I have a discman) and I am soon getting a digital video camera, but Dad is paying 1/2 of it since our family one is pretty much screwed, so that doesn't count as a Christmas present.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Just want to tell you that I was the first one to choose this avatar :D

Well, i'm male, 18 years old, i don't play any instrument (@ J. :D), though i would like to play a contrabass, but they cost about 500 euros on ebay, which is way too expensive. I like baseball, but again i have all the baseball stuff i need. I think i'll just go to a store where they sell all this electronic stuff this weekend and pick any useless thing. Maybe a lamp which gets switched on by clapping your hands or something... :p