what ep is...?

wakalaka

while flipping threw the channels the other day i saw dewey ask louis about putting him in diapers or something along those lines? Am I right? what ep was this?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I believe that was the season 5 episode "Goodbye Kitty." Dewey decided to start wearing diapers because he was feeling jealous of Jamie. My minds kinda fuzzy on this one though...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I saw this question an hour ago and it just came to me now, but it looks like Christina got to it first. It is indeed Goodbye Kitty from season five.

Welcome to the forums wakalaka! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yep it was Goodbye Kitty. Lois made Dewey feed Jamie and he tried a spoonful of the babyfood and liked it. He then started acting like a baby - wearing a baby-like pyjama suit and nappies, and eating babyfood.

"Goodbye Kitty" is a very good episode like all others i agree entirely. Season 5 is a fairly good season but Dewey looks really sweet in season 1 and 2. I also like season 4 as Reese looks nice in those episodes

Alfista Junior

I remember a scene where Francis visited his Grandmother for chrismas and discovered all the gifts she had never offered. A cigarette is about to burn her dress...
Which episode is this scene from?
(I find this scene is at the same time really funny and touching, that exactly how I like MITM..)

Thanks