What Celebrities Would You Like To See In Season 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emrysgirl

Garbage Kills Megan said:
That would be kind of neat. He could just do little tiny parts in the background, like Hitchcock used to do. It's the kind of thing that only big fans would notice since most people probably don't know what Linwood looks like.
That'se kind of predictable though. A lot of dirrectors have copied that: Peter Jackson, Shyamalan and scores more.

silverfly81

i would like to see some wwe super stars on the show like john cena , big show, batista, hulk hogan, stacy keibler,christy hemme.

Ryebeach

silverfly81 said:
i would like to see some wwe super stars on the show like john cena , big show, batista, hulk hogan, stacy keibler,christy hemme.
That could make for a funny episode, for sure!! :D

Welcome to the forums silverfly81!! Have fun posting!! :)

packer-backer

I think it would just be hilarious if the family went on the Jerry Springer show. I know it's unusual but I think they could come up with a great plot since there a dysfunctional family and all.

Jerry Springer has in fact moved to the UK, to basically do his show for UK people. Moving from 'trailer trash' to an abundance of pregnant teenagers and people in 'desperate need' of lie detector tests. Ahhh 'problem shows'

packer-backer

I take that back. instead of the whole family going on the show I think it would be funnier if just Francis and Lois were on the show. ( That is if Francis appears in this season:Angry: )

samboo1

I think (like most others) mitm is its own unique show and doe'snt need any guest stars. I will admit though that it was cool to have christopher llyod on family reunion. He is such a great actor and i noticed that when you first see him in the episode Reese cant stop smiling at him, i dont know whether he is suppost to be like that or justin is starstuck!:D

Emrysgirl

samboo1 said:
i noticed that when you first see him in the episode Reese cant stop smiling at him, i dont know whether he is suppost to be like that or justin is starstuck!:D
It was supposed to be like that: C. Lloyd was supposed to be a rich grandfather and all the kids were competing to be his favourite and inherit his money.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
im not really a celebraty person i dont think it really needs guest stars, but i think a 'guest star' of francis would be nice. :D

allison

As someone mentioned before Kevin James or Linwood Boomer would be cool. :D But I agree with the person who said that they should rather bring the Krelboynes and Eric back. These were great characters and it´s a shame that they were written out.

Dewey

Minimalistic
Sir Paul McCartney - he's a cool guy, with mega talent. I'm sure they could somehow incorporate him into a narrative which involves Dewey and his piano. Oly thing is; mcCartney's role would have to be a cameo appearaance.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
As we have completely discussed bands (several times over) it seem as though we've exhausted our hopes. This thread is bound for the pooper, so I'll close it before it gets there. :) Excellent ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.