Thank You!!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
J. said:
What's the point of having great mods, if we don't have great members to moderate? (like any of you did something really bad...)

I want to thank all the members, because without you, it'd just be Sam ranting on something, me yelling at imaginary ninjas and filling the boards with conspiricy theroies and video game reviews, and Christina torn between insanity and anger, trying to fix it all. :D Oh, and our good old Davey Boy would pop in and out to yell at all three of us too. :D

Now, just because the series is over, the rules still apply, though. Quality, not quantity.(just though I'd throw that in if new members do start appearing)

I think we can all safely say that, while underrated, MITM was one of FOX's best shows. I really don't want to get all sentimental, cause then you'll all think I have a heart... :D

J, forget MITM being one of FOX's best shows...it WAS FOX's best show:D !
Yes, thanks to all you mods(this goes out to Christina, Sam, Dave the creator:D , and of course, lo and behold, J:)). Speaking of which, J, Im sorry about our little "scuffle" that happened back in November/December(where we got mad at each other). I think your a great guy.:D And I do appreciate yours and anyone else's interest in my fan fics. It gives me the inspiration to do more of them.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Yardgames-Funny you mentioned it. Yes, we shall see it(the conclusion), altough it still has a way to go before I finish it.:D The reason I haven't been doing any of it is because Ive been busy with exams at school and Ive been studying for those, so I haven't had the time to do them. I promise you this, though. The next part WILL be up this weekend.:)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Water under the bridge tony, what's the point of getting in a good discussion if it doesn't end in it being closed, or in two people trying to kill each other, that's how I see it most of the time, the rest of that time, I see it as filler for the next big argument/discussion. :D