Mystery picture - but a great one (input requested)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hi guys,

There are a couple of official set stills I couldn't identify. This is a great, gentle shot of Bryan Cranston with either James or Lukas Rodriguez, and the photo properties show it was taken on November 5, 2004, which is the same day the stills were shot for the 'Malcolm's Car' episode (6x09).

In fact, the time stamp of 13:31 shows that it was just taken before the final sequence where Hal and Reese are folding the "hairdresser's" sheets while Malcolm is suffocating inside the car.

But the clothes and the presence of Jamie don't match any of the other scenes, so where could it be from, and what could it be about?!?

Perhaps they're just relaxing between takes?

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-6x09-Malcolm_s-Car-MITMVC-1.jpg

Rich

Last edited:

PBUNDY

That picture is from the cold open for Malcolm's Car. Hal is tickling Jamie and realizes that Jamie swallowed the car keys.

That is a great shot and thanks Rich for all the time and effort you put into the Gallery! :)

Richiepiep

Administrator
That picture is from the cold open for Malcolm's Car. Hal is tickling Jamie and realizes that Jamie swallowed the car keys.

That is a great shot and thanks Rich for all the time and effort you put into the Gallery! :)

Thanks a lot! You know what, I never realized that my copy of this episode misses the cold open altogether! It reminded me to get the full episode from our torrents. It's a great intro, I just watched it.

As for the Gallery, you're welcome! It's something I enjoy doing, and what with MITM's attraction being mainly visual of course, I think it's a rewarding hobby!

Rich :D