Forwards Backwards Toothpaste

Shawn

hey...this is the ep. when reese ruins it for malcolm by getting him grounded on his b-day. ...i'm just wondering...the part where malcolm used the toothpaste and began to brush his teeth...why did he gag?...was there something in the toothpaste?...i didn't really get this flashback

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Forwards Backwards"

Good question, and welcome to the forums. Let me or David (admin) know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Yes, Reese put something in the toothpaste. We don't really know exactly what it is, but are led to believe it's something that tastes horrible, maybe garlic or salt.

admin

Retired Administrator
I would guess he replaced it with liquid soap or something, as yardgames says that tastes disgusting. We don't know what "officially" was in the tube, since it has never been said.

Shawn

ok..i was beginning to think he mixed something "weird" with the toothpaste while he was takin' a shower....if ya know whattai mean.... but that would be too nasty

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

yardgames said:
Let me or David (admin) know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Sometimes I think you just want to start fights because you have nothing better to do Sam. (duh!) :)

Anyways, I would like to apologize for Sam's forgetfulness. Welcome to the fourms, we hope you enjoy yourself here and we look foward to reading your thoughts and opinions.

(Yay me, 600 posts! :))

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

J. said:
(Yay me, 600 posts! :))
ive noticed alot of people doing this recently. not a problem just a comment.

welcome to the forums, Shawn (u out of that film? :D)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

tjpeople said:
ive noticed alot of people doing this recently. not a problem just a comment.

welcome to the forums, Shawn (u out of that film? :D)
I guess we're reaching a lot of milestones. You're almost at that 500 mark TJ. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

well quite a way off. but yeah.

maybe i should throw a huge party?

vinnymonster

Shawn said:
ok..i was beginning to think he mixed something "weird" with the toothpaste while he was takin' a shower....if ya know whattai mean.... but that would be too nasty

Thats Reese for you though, when it comes to being evil, Reese is quite inventiveit could concievably been anything, but it most probably was liquid soap.

Either way, next time you see a single blueberry on a plate, think before you eat it :D

Shawn

could someone please refresh my memory? on how the revenge taking thingy started? all i remember was reese and the blueberry, the toothpaste and 2 or 3 more. could someone post what they did to eachother as revenge(in chronological order,so that it would make more sense to me)? :D

Shawn

vinnymonster said:
Malcolm ate the blueberry that Reese was saving. His comment was, 'Well, whats the worst that could happen.'

continue! the next was? ....i know that the lastone was the go-kart collision!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
This was bugging me so I had to rewatch this episode. Not that I'm complaining, it's one of my favs. :D Here's the order of events as they happened on the show:

Reese beats up Malcolm
Malcolm refuses to help Reese with his weights and puts tape on his head
Malcolm superglues Reese’s hand to his forehead
Reese puts the fire extinguisher down Malcolm’s pants and turns it on
Reese puts up flyers around school of Malcolm potty training
Malcolm blows an air horn while Reese is in the shower, causing him to fall and get tangled in the shower curtain
Reese puts something gross in Malcolm’s toothpaste
Malcolm embarrasses Reese by pointing out that the guys he “hangs out with” don’t even know who he is
Malcolm fills Reese’s hat full of dirt
Reese steals Malcolm’s birthday money
Go cart crash scene
Reese dips his finger in a plate of leftovers then sticks it in Malcolm’s ear (wet willie)
Malcolm eats Reese's blueberry

It's kinda hard to tell how the order of events really happened because it skips around, but it seems that the cycle got more viscious as they went along. So here's what I think:

1. Malcolm eats Reese's blueberry
  2. Reese gives Malcolm a wet willie
    [*]Malcolm refuses to help Reese with his weights and puts tape on his head
    [*]Reese beats up Malcolm
    [*]Malcolm fills Reese’s hat full of dirt
    [*]Reese puts something gross in Malcolm’s toothpaste
    [*]Malcolm blows the air horn while Reese is in the shower
    [*]Reese puts the fire extinguisher down Malcolm’s pants
    [*]Malcolm superglues Reese’s hand to his forehead
    [*]Reese puts of the flyers of Malcolm potty training
    [*]Malcolm embarrasses Reese by pointing out that the guys he hangs around don’t know his name
    [*]Reese steals Malcolm’s money
    [*]Go cart crash scene

simon_4420

I loved the music in it too, it really made it so much funnier!!! (not that I'm trying to take any of the credit it from the actors, lol)

I've got to admit i love that episode and i agree with Sam that the music is funny too. I can't seem to find out what the song's called but it kind of makes me laugh when i see it. It's a classic episode from season 4 when Justin Berfield is at hios best (in looks and in acting)