Big Words, a Town in Wales, and a Crazed Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Baseball bats break easierly (is that a word?) crowbars are made of 100% metal, aren't hollow, and have a crook on the end, and a point on the other, much better for beatigs then a baseball bat. YOu can stab and beat, as opposed to just beat.

simon_4420

When you put it like that, the crowbar is the obvious choice. It also has the added advantage of being about to break into things like cash registers.
Really, no good trumpeter should be without one!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Of course it's the obvious choice, steel beats wood every time, Nations learned that early in the 12th/13th century.

You need a good flogging, don't you Sam?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
J. said:
Baseball bats break easierly (is that a word?) crowbars are made of 100% metal, aren't hollow, and have a crook on the end, and a point on the other, much better for beatigs then a baseball bat. YOu can stab and beat, as opposed to just beat.

Ok, J. That's just a little freaky. You've really given this a lot of thought and I'm frightened by it. :D

As for who's more normal...none of us. We're all a little strange. That's why we get along so well. ;)

(But for agument's sake, Sam is the more nomal of the two of you. And you can't beat me with your crowbar, J, cause it's not nice to hit girls! :D )

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
um...what exactly is this thread about? I just see random posts about crowbars.....
Anyway, I have to make a small confession. I don't know what other people think, but Craig is one of my favs of the show (right along side Hal). Craig is always in some of the funniest situations. Hey, how do you say Craig's last name?(felspar, falspar,....?)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@Tony, I think an appropriate name for this thread would be "A totally random thread about Craig, long words, a town in Wales, J's insanity and the many uses of crowbars." :D

I believe Craig's last name is "Feldspar" (like the mineral). Don't quote me on that though. :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
*Go gets band, hands out crowbars, beats crap out of vinny again with 94 people. throws him in a trash can, seals the top with duct tape and walks away humming field show.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I'm sorry but I am obligated to close this thread. It is violent and it can be construed as being offensive toward Vinney or any other valued member.

Status
Not open for further replies.