722 - Graduation SPOILERS!!!!!! LAST EVER!!!!!!!!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well what can i say? its all been said.

I am never that inspsired by the official spoliers, so i not gunna judge.

Spoiler for Touch ME:
The plan of lois getting mal to become president could be very good depending how they do it

Tis a waiting game now........

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Here's another little spoiler that I read in an article about May Sweeps.

Spoiler for New Spoiler and comments:

• May 14 at 8:30 p.m., “Malcolm in the Middle” concludes its run on Fox with Malcolm (Frankie Muniz) headed for Harvard, where he’ll have to work his way through school mopping dorms at night.

It seems to me like he would have a full scholarship and wouldn't have to "work his way through school," but whatever. Mopping dorms? Sounds like Malcolm and Reese are going to be in the janitor business together. :rolleyes: It still bugs me that they have him leaving for college right after graduation. You usually don't do that until the following fall, but whatever (again). I'm going to stop reading spoilers for this ep because they keep making me mad. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I agree, i have a dreaded feeling, that it may not be that good. (i may have to watch early episodes to compensate)

simon_4420

I agree with you TJ, at first glance it doesn't seem to be a very fitting end for a show that we expect high standards, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Reese's plot just doesn't seem to fit..........

vickrules88

^^well now that we know whats gonan happen at the end of the show, of course we're mad, cuz we all expected something different and each had our thoughts about how the finale was gonna be... it kinda sucks, but I'm not disapointed about the plot, I'm disapointed about the fact that its the last show...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
It just seemed to me that everyone is mad at how the finale sounds so far, based on the posts Ive read in this thread. I, for one, am going to give the finale a chance.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, didnt know there would be a 'young malcolm'. Tiny pic thought, hard to make it out really.