‘Sons of Tucson’ from Justin Berfield & Todd Holland [Watch the Pilot]

Richiepiep

Administrator
Cool, I was wondering about the titles. I somehow feel they may be temporary, but maybe not. I love the "Holland" one, genius.

Yes, I must confess I'm a bit partial to that Holland one, if it isn't Todd, then it's my country. The people in Michigan are well aware there is a Dutch connection, they have an annual Tulip Time Festival, for instance.

Not too surprisingly, Curt Teich was from Bad Lobenstein, Germany.

;)

Silly me forgot to include the actual Tucson, Arizona postcards!

The one with the cowboy top left is by Curt Teich (1938), the one with the dancer top left is by Tichnor Bros., Boston (1943).

Rich

Last edited:

dart2903

please, i need english subtitle for "Sons of tucson" .I'm from Ukraine and very badly understand English on hearing.

Ryebeach

Justin said on Twitter last month that re-casting had finished and that production was starting this month. They had been re-casting the older and youngest kids, THR announced that Matthew Levy has been cast as the older, the younger actor is still unknown.

Actor Benjamin Stockham (Quarantine) has landed the role of the youngest Gunderson brother, Robby, on the show.

Benjamin can also be seen in an upcoming new episode of Criminal Minds. The episode is entitled "Haunted" and is set to air Wednesday September 30th at 9:00pm EST on CBS.

Ryebeach

The series premiere of Sons of Tucson is set for Sunday March 14, 2010 at 8:30pm on FOX. The first season will consist of thirteen episodes. Per a recent tweet of Justin's, expect a very special guest star to appear in the first season finale.

More details on that to come in the new year.

mokaman51

Sons of tucson tonight 9:30

so who is going to watch it im in australia so i cant watch it damm! im just going to wait till it premiers where i am or i could download it.

MITM_Fan

What's that got to do with MITM?

btw, I hope when it does get on TV a scene group will record and release it.

The scene groups now available could record + enconde and share in HD.