Dewey's Therapy Sessions

AlexTheMartian

you know, in those he looks kinda like that kid on "The War At Home", he has blonde hair thats longer and almost the same style.

but anyways, those were cool.

Aelle

I loved how Dewey downplayed his family's inadequacies with a straight face. Looks like he's the most stable and well-adjusted out of the whole lot. ;D

I'm sure his hair colour looks the way it is due to the lighting in the room.

cadmiumgold

Hey, just wondering if these can still be seen anywhere online? Youtube keeps banning everything which is really dumb seeing that they were a promotional thing that they probably won't repeat on tv :glare: Any help would be appreciated.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
They aired on Skyone in the UK only. As part of a promotion of older episodes, airing after the finale.

They showed a clip, then played an episode that somehow related.

FunkySkunky420

oh thats pretty cool, i like that. Do they play a lot of MITM in the uk they play like 2 epesodes a day here in the us i always watch em

cadmiumgold

they play 2 eps a day here too. they follow an order though last year they were doing best of eps alongside

its good tho cos I get my fix every night:)

Melancholic

He's even more annoying now than ever.

Even though my post is going to be all the way at the bottom at the board, and it'll seem weird that I'm writing it down here, I must say.

DEWEY'S NOT ANNOYING. :cursing: It was good for the writers to put a nice counterpart in the hilariously-dysfunctional-but-so-much-like-us family. :thumbup1:

jeyko

Videos

I tried to watch the Youtube vids, but it says "The video has been reboved against the terms of violation" or something like that. PS: sory for my bad english