Favourite chill-out songs

D

Deleted member 1693

My favorite bands are in my signature.

I have to say that all of the songs on the albums OK Computer and Era Vulgaris are my favorites. Seems extensive, but they are all classics and there is not one boring or bad song in there.

CJman327

Definitely Radiohead along with Beck, etc. There's so much else I love to listen to that chills me out! :) My music has changed a lot since I was on here in 2005! :D

AlexTheMartian

any 80s-90s rock will be cool to chill-out with for me, like The Cure, Duran Duran, New Order, R.E.M., U2, Oasis, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Social Distortion, Sublime, The Cranberries, Pixies, Collective Soul, Sixpence None The Richer, Live, Soundgarden, Third Eye Blind, Filter, Violent Femmes, Cake

And rarer songs that were hits when they came out like:
The Wallflowers - One Headlight
Blind Melon - No Rain
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
Local H - Bound for the Floor
Toadies - Possum Kingdom
Low Fidelity All Stars - Battleflag
Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy
Everlast - What It's Like
White Town - Your Woman
The Cardigans - Lovefool
New Radicals - You Get What You Give
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Travis - Why Does It Always Rain on Me?
Trik Turner - Friends and Family

Mar

Whoa, I've got a huge bandlist.:tongue: But, here is it.
The All American Rejects, Antic Cafe, Arctic Monkeys, Billy Talent, Busted, Christian Linke, Die Ärzte, Elliot Minor, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Kids In Glass Houses, Kill Hannah, Killerpilze, LaFee, Linkin Park, McFly, My Chemical Romance, Nena, Nevada Tan/Panik, One Night Only, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Plain White T's, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shakira, Simple Plan, Sum 41, System Of A Down, TOKIO HOTEL, You Me At Six.

I like a lot of songs... Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine, McFly - Tranny, Paramore - Crushcrushcrush, Shakira - Don't Bother, Sum 41 - Pieces, Tokio Hotel - Wo Sind Eure Hände. Those are my favorites.

Last edited:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
My updated chill out songs are, but not limited to: Reise, Reise by Rammstein, and a lot of other stuff by various other metal bands.