Malcolm - The Final Curtain

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Cool video Reese35! I like the colour effect - made it look as though MITM has been around since before we were born.

I remember downloading Allison's video but for some reason it didn't work. Probably because I don't have all the extra codecs and stuff I used to have on my old PC.

allison

Wow, awesome! I especially liked the part where you showed pictures of all the cast members how they got older. Really nice job! :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
allison said:
Wow, awesome! I especially liked the part where you showed pictures of all the cast members how they got older. Really nice job! :)

Yeah, I liked that part too, showing how much they've grown and changed at each season of the show. From looking at the Season 7 screencaps, Dewey seems to be the one who's changed the most over the series, since he was only 6 when it began.

Cool reese35, nice video!! Anyway, i've been on Eriks-empire site and i saw a picture with Malcolm-the final curtain!!
finalcurtain.jpg

It's actually quite moving, especially 'the final curtain'- It really makes you think!! The video you gavce the link to is great!!

The video is so moving, the music is fairly sad but in a very good way. You've made it very effective reese35!! It's so good it's untrue!! I give so so much credit!!

ajpp16

wow thats good! even though i don;t like her music lol:eek: (the barbara streisand one) im downloading the one above it now....

wow (again lol) very well done! was great :eek: :D