Your Favorite Supporting Characters and a Debate about Craig's Weight

allison

Re: Your personal favorite Supporting Characters

We´re not arguing, we´re just wondering. :D I don´t think it´s just because of his clothes etc. His face looks much thinner and I think that Wildcat is right that you just don´t realize it because he´s really overweight.

vinnymonster

I think the important thing to notice about Craig is that in later seasons, he seems to have more self confidence than in earlier ones.

Jimmy Junior

@ yardgames,
Please rename this thread "Your favorite Supporting Characters, and has Craig lost weight?"

Malcoholic

It's hard to argue with the great adult characters, like Craig, Spangler, and Ida. But I'd like to put in a word for the two Krelboynes, Dabney and Lloyd, simply because great kid characters are so rare. These two roles were brilliantly cast. Dabney is the perfect wimp, master of the tuck-and-cower technique. Lloyd is the very model of the neurotic intellectual, pouring forth lucid rational analysis while teetering on the verge of nervous breakdown.

On Craig, he was definitely thinner in Seasons Five and Six, and got fatter (and funnier) again in Season Seven. I'm guessing he took off weight on doctor's orders, and put it back on on Fox's orders.:rolleyes:

simon_4420

My favourites have to be Ida - Pretty much every episode she is in I laugh at what her character is doing.
Craig - what can you say.... everyone seems to love craig!

and Erik - I always found his storylines with Francis at Marlon funny and then in Alaska with that funny bloke-woman.

I think that Craig has lost weight since the earlier seasons, but has but some back on in season 7

Looks like I'm the first, however, my vote for best supporting actor goes to Richie who I thought was damn funny in the early seasons (he used to be Francis' main friend back home).

Jimmy Junior

Richie is one of my favourite characters, but given his lack of airtime and that he doesn't really play a part in the overall storyline, could he really be described as a 'supporting' character?
If I've missed the point, then my vote would be with Richie - he seems to have similar characteristics to Reese, but manages to display them in a much more comical fashion, as if his idiotic suggestions and actions are perfectly reasonable.

Reesegurl

I have so many favourites! Three are:

Richie: I don't think thats spelt right, oh well, I thought Richie was a really funny charactor! He always says the funniest things! Like when Francis was staying in Richie's basement and he says 'Hurry up, this cheap ass trash cans melting', and when Hal leaves he says , 'He's right sometimes you can be so stupid', and then the barrel goes up on fire!!!lol He has so many really funny parts! It was hilarious when he laughed at commandant Spanglers eye patch! That has to be the best Richie part!

Spangler: I thought it was so funny the way he says things like; 'I'm as giddy as a school girl cadet! lol

And I don't know who else theres tons! Sometone said that Cynthia was a good charactor, It think so too!!
Why do so many people hate her?!! She wasn't that bad, I like the way she was really different than most of the other girls that were on the show. I think her and Jessica are good charactors!:D

martinburgess

I like Craig too. He always makes me laugh, especially when he's chatting up Lois. He was funny in Ellen too. Good music taste, Tony! Revolver is a better album though...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Seem to have neglected a loads of threads - mainly because i have time - and its hard to keep up with the forum.

Firstly craig IMO has got thinner, but i dont think his personality has changed at all. Ok it isnt drastically thinner but he is.

Secondly welcome to martinburgess, hope to see more posts soon :D

thirdly, Craig is great and probly wins as best surpporting charector, the time he spent with malcolm and family was great and how he is allways in danger around them.

Stevie, later episode have been great - when its played malcolm, such and the street racing etc.

Dabney, for the paintball plot, and the storyline of him with his mum - brilliant!