The last picture show

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Excellent video, allison, I love it. I think the black/white style fits perfectly, and the song is just awesome, too. I was totally sad after seeing it...:(

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
It's sentimental, I guess you could say. You always have good movies for us, allison. Thanks. :)

WOW! That was really good allison, I think, based upon this thread we should have some sort of MITM film festival, where members submit their own films about MITM, whether it be a montage celebrating or something different. What does everyone else think, as far as I can remember there are loads of people that make film shorts in the forum, it would be nice to see what they would do.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Very good, allison. The pictures you chose really are some classics--the facial expressions are great! I'm really going to miss the show when it ends; it's amazing everything that they've done over the last seven years.

simon_4420

Great work Allison, the song was a great choice! It almost made me want to cry, as it really brought it home that MITM is coming to an end:( . But hey, like everyone has said, it has been a great seven years of entertainment, and at some point I'm sure we will be able to watch them all on DVD with extra scenes! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Excellent work Allision! It was so sad, but good. The pictures that you chose fit really well with the music. I'm not one to get emotional, but i admit that I as nearly in tears. Especially at the end when Malcolm in the Middle 2001-2006 flashed up. Every time I see that I feel like I'm in mourning. :( Great job!

J

JonAnd85

Please allison, can you make the file downloadable again? The file has expired and i am so sorry but i haven't download this movie yet. I really wan't to see your masterpice.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Woooha, how could i miss an alison video! they are classic - you need to put it up again. Now my advice if you wanna keep it up (forever) then use google video, video.google.com or the increasingly popular youtube.com and add the video there.

However if you could also put a direct dl link that would be cool becuase im gather a nice little collect of fan movies.

look forward to it :D