Just a Quick Suggestion

Obviously with the whole Malcolm ending fiasco, the forum will become far more retrospective in its nature, therefore, I would imagine it would be necessary to create a new-sub forum to cater for the period between now and the end, possibly through speculation of how the last eppisode will resolve (or posibly leave it open) our ideal endings, what storylines would we include in a subsequent season, for example what would happen to Malcolm at University etc. Just a suggestion, may be better as a thread, I don't know?

admin

Retired Administrator
Deweyrules! said:
Obviously with the whole Malcolm ending fiasco, the forum will become far more retrospective in its nature, therefore, I would imagine it would be necessary to create a new-sub forum to cater for the period between now and the end, possibly through speculation of how the last eppisode will resolve (or posibly leave it open) our ideal endings, what storylines would we include in a subsequent season, for example what would happen to Malcolm at University etc. Just a suggestion, may be better as a thread, I don't know?

I believe that the Season 7 forum will cater for speculation up until the end of the season, but since it will have no purpose after that, it can indeed turn into a speculation forum as well as a spoiler archive! :D