Submit Your Farewell Message for the Cast of MITM

Status
Not open for further replies.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't want to submit my sig. This is weird. It's not even fun anymore. It's turned into a neurotic obsessive project that makes lots of people become monsters. You're just some kind of weird psychology to force people to submit their sigs, I swear. Something fishy is going on here.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
whatever, finally here's mine. Just tell me if the size is okay, so i can do final changes tomorrow. Man, writing this was really emotional :(

PS: you can correct possible mistakes, if you want ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Dear Frankie, Justin, Bryan, Jane, Chris, Erik, and the entire cast and crew of MITM:

Thanks for seven awesome years of Malcolm in the Middle. It's amazing how much a simple television show can affect a person, isn't it? I hope you had as much fun creating the series as I had watching it. Congratulations on making a show good enough to last so long, and thanks for continuing along with it. Good luck to all of you once MITM ends.

Outside the show, I also want to thank you all for the community service work you've done. You all make such a difference in the world and you reach out to your fans so well.

There have been some classic moments in MITM not matched by another show before or since, and I commend everyone involved for pulling them together. Some of my favorite include Hal's skating routine, the boys pushing Lois down the waterslide, the fantastic Bowling episode, Lois' catfight in the mud, Francis chopping off Spangler's other hand, Ida's slipping on a leaf, Reese telling Beth he loved her, the Butterflies taking over Reese's bedroom, and the original Blackout plot.

Thanks again,
Sam
"yardgames"
Green Bay, WI

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks Sam. So you decided to submit one after all. :)

Thanks to everyone who submitted a sig. We have about 12 in total...maybe 13 if J. comes through and gets me his by tomorrow. :D I've already got a lot of it finished so I will probably finish up tonight and post a some pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.