Submit Your Farewell Message for the Cast of MITM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcoholic

Reese35, you must be a mind-reader! That picture happens to be one of my favorite scenes--the brothers' surprise reunion at the end of "Reese Comes Home." It also perfectly illustrates the point of my message. Many thanks!

Kratos

I think its a awesome idea, thank you Reese35 for PMing me and telling me about it. Its easy to miss some of the threads when your just poping in to see whats new. :) I have sometime early next week I'll try and knock something together. :) Again another awesome idea from the MITM Community. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Ok, here's my message. I've been busy lately too & wanted to write something but haven't had any idea what to write, so it's not much.

--------------------------------

To all the cast and crew of MITM,

Thank you all for seven seasons of Malcolm in the Middle, the BEST show on TV! I hope you all have enjoyed making the show just as much as I've enjoyed watching it!

All the best for the future,
Amigo22

Wemboy

Well there's another for my list of reasons to dislike Liverpool University! Sorry about the dodgy link. Anyway, i've rewrote the message, and PM'd it to Mike. Appreciate your help mate. Looks like we're getting a good number of responses together now.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Okay, thanks Tom! Mike will add a picture to it for you. Hopefully it will work this time.

Thanks Amigo, that's perfectly fine that it's short. Maybe that's why people are hesitant to post something--they think they need to write a lot. You don't have do write a paragraph if you don't want to. It can be as short as you want. :)

samboo1

OK, here's mine but i didnt have a clue what to write...

------------------------------
To the MITM cast and crew,
Thanks for making MITM such a great, funny, memorable show. The best thing about MITM for me was that the show reflected real life situations, with a big family full of troublesome boys, and made it humorous. I cant say enough thanks to all of the cast, Jane, Bryan, Justin, Erik, Chris and of course Frankie. You all portrayed the characters to a tee. And last but not least thanks to the crew for doing all that stuff they do and making MITM possible...

Thanks again, and RIP to MITM!

Sam AKA samboo1

han_keep_smilin

heres mine:D

To the Malcolm in the middle cast and crew,
Thanks for everything you have done.You have made a great programme and we will never forget what a great show it was. personliy my favourite season was season 5 and my fave from that has to be Experiment. "Reese: Guys guys i made a dicovery! When you mix blue and yellow you get an entirely new colour! I am going to name it..Blellow!

Yet again thanks for all that you have done. without you there would be no such thing as a 'good' tv programme.

Hannah AKA Han_keep_Smilin

reese35

OK - first one's Amigo's and Sammie's; the second's Tom's and Hannah's. Forgive me, Christina, for jumping the gun on both messages on one sheet.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Actually, on second thought if it's not too much trouble, could you put a little more space between the pic and the writing on Samboos and Amigos. The way I plan to do it, I'm actually separating the sigs (it'll still look pretty much the same, it just won't all be on one big sheet of paper.)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
That's perfect, thanks Mike. Yeah, it looks like we would've met our quota all along. It would be great if we can get about 10 more before next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.