Farewell to the Cast and Crew of MITM Discussion

samboo1

Re: Farewell to the Cast and Crew of Malcolm in the Middle

Good ideas people. I will gladly submit a page of my own to the booklet! It will be a great way to show how much we admire the people who made the show happen...it'll be sorta a funeral for us.

Wemboy

Yeh i like the idea of compiling a page, it means everyone can write a slightly longer message. As long as you're prepared for it costing a little more than just a card.

admin

Retired Administrator

The higher the quality, ie the large, the better is is when it comes to printing, its better for the person creating this card to resize down than to have to resize up! :D I might have make it just a URL or a thumbnail as its taking up a large amount of the thread and kind of distalting it! :D Great job though!

samboo1

Yeah great job, should make a great front cover.:D

I REALLY appologise if this has already been mentioned, I've only scanned the posts, but you guys all seem to be great at making mini films, why not utilise the whole multimedia thing- not necessarily to send to them, but just as a sort of 'memorial' if you will on the webpage, of course, only really using pictures quotes and possibly clips from season 1, as season 2 through 7 are not avialable to download/ own

reese35

Good idea! I was planning on doing one of those myself, but I don't have the technology. I have ideas on song choices, however. I could post the clip choices too.

BTW, post #300!:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I'd still like to see the shots from season 3 and 6 on the checkerboard pattern. And congrats on 300 Mike.

reese35

3rd row - that is season 3. I'm thinking row 4 is a combo of seasons 5 and 6. But if you want me to add screenshots from season 4, I'll do. And thanks for the congrats, yard.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Deweyrules! said:
I REALLY appologise if this has already been mentioned, I've only scanned the posts, but you guys all seem to be great at making mini films, why not utilise the whole multimedia thing- not necessarily to send to them, but just as a sort of 'memorial' if you will on the webpage, of course, only really using pictures quotes and possibly clips from season 1, as season 2 through 7 are not avialable to download/ own

Actually there has been some discussion on doing just that. Not just videos clips, but also members' artwork, fanfics, poetry, whatever. It's definitely something to look into in the coming weeks. :)

Nice job Mike. I too would like to see all of the seasons on it if you can. (I've never seen any season 6 official photos...did they make any?)

reese35

Like I said, I assume that 4th row is a combo of season 5 and 6 pics. I've yet to see season 4 pics. According to BBC, those photos on row 3 are season 3.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

NO I don't think so. I think you've got 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7. That's judging from the boys; I can't tell the difference with Francis, Lois, and Hal.

reese35

Well, if anyone wants to send me season 3, 4, 5, and 6 photos, I'll gladly appreciate them. But for now, just 5 rows...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I plan like mike to do some video stuff - for the fans and the site.

but not quite yet.

admin

Retired Administrator
samboo1 said:
Season 3 are the ones from the BBC, like Mike said...it's season 4 we dont have.

We have all seasons located in our gallery :D They might require a bit of editing and slimming down, but they still exist :D

Having just seen Allison's amazing montage, I think we should do something like that, perhaps get people to submit pics they think sums up MITM for them, then create a montag from it and send it to MITM?

simon_4420

The only problem with that is that legally we should only use pictures from season 1, since the others haven't been released on DVD..... could still make a video just using Season 1 tho