Season Finale: "Stilts" Pics!!!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Finale: "Stilts" Pics!!!

Question Stilts

I have just found out that the season finale of season 6 will be called "Stilts". But as of yet I have no information of what it will be about. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the episode or had any ideas?

"Man, two guys as your parents. That place must be a dude's paradise!"

Default Re: Stilts

Until now, it's been labeled untitled on my printout from TV Tome. Thanks a lot! Come to think of it, I think I read a spoiler awhile back about stilts, but I don't really recall any information on it.

That seems like a good ep, but an odd one to end with.

Here's some spoilers from Carrigon:

Spoiler for Stilts:
    Malcolm gets a guy named Sam a job at a circus.

Reese and Malcolm seem to have spent some time in the emergency room in this ep.

Sam works at Lucky Aide as Uncle Sam with a sign, costume and stilts fifteen feet high. He's a drunk, so he gets fired by Craig.

Craig forces Malcolm to take over his job.

When Malcolm does, Sam comes back (wearing stilts, I think) and there's this huge long fight between them at Lucky Aide.

Reese was somehow on a police horse, facing backwards and he rode past Sam and Malcolm. He knocked Sam over and dragged him around. Hal and Lois were standing with a cop and one of their neighbors, who was insisting that Jaime and Dewey were stealing from him, and were all standing together. Reese mentions something about drugs wearing off. He crashes and I think that's how he ends up in the emergency room.

Malcolm ends up in the emergency room from the fight, I think, but I'm not sure.

After this, Malcolm gets Sam a job at the circus.

There was a side story of Lois needing new shoes and Hal going to Lucky Aide and putting expensive shoes on her feet in front of everyone. They also have an argument in front of everyone.

That's all I have on this ep right now. Sorry if it's a bit disjointed and confusing.

Once again, those are from Carrigon at http://carrigon1.proboards43.com

It doesn't sound like a good season finale. Maybe a good normal episode but, not a good finale.

That was what I thought, as well. It just doesn't seem finale-worthy. I mean, we've had Waterpark, whatever the second season was, Monkey, Baby, and Reese Joins the Army. Surely they could have thought of something better than that...then again, maybe it will be good. It's hard to judge an ep before we see it.

We need a good finale this season and this just isn't it. I don't remember Waterpark so I can't make a judgement on that, Flashback was good but Monkey, Day Care and the 3 Reese in the Army episodes were not good finales in my opinion, and make me wonder how good the finale of the whole series will be.

What have the cold openers been like in the recent episodes (from the episode after Lois Battles Jamie onwards)?

I won't judge it before I see it.
    And I don't really mind what the last episode of this season is about, since it's not the last episode at all.

The only season finals I really liked were Waterpark and Reese Joins the Army.

They sort of had to do the Baby eps, with the situation Jane Kaczmarek put them in, and since they had to do it, it was handled brilliantly in my opinion, but I think it would have been better to stop while they were ahead...before showing Day Care.

I agree with you Yardgames. Day Care was a very poor finale and utterly pointless. Baby part 2 would have been a good finish to season 4.
    "Man, two guys as your parents. That place must be a dude's paradise!"

I dont even think it was filmed yet