Eraser Head

Amigo22

Super Moderator
He is in several episodes in Season 2 - Halloween Approximately, Convention, High School Play and Old Mrs Old are the ones I know of. In Season 1 he's in Pilot, Home Alone 4, Krelboyne Picnic and Funeral - not sure if there are any others since I don't have all the Season 1 eps.

reese35

Here's the only quote of him with Mal on the pilot. (Only in the extended version)

Eraserhead: Pi to 50 places. Mark. Set. Go.
3.14159265358979323—
Malcolm: Turn around... or I swear to God, I’ll kill you.

rzombie1988

reese35 said:
Here's the only quote of him with Mal on the pilot. (Only in the extended version)

Eraserhead: Pi to 50 places. Mark. Set. Go.
3.14159265358979323—
Malcolm: Turn around... or I swear to God, I’ll kill you.

He also has some lines in the carnival episode.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I don't remember anything about him being good at playing Ragtime but I remember the older brother who was chasing after Reese in Krelboyne Picnic :D

simon_4420

Is he ever actually refered to as Eraser head in an episode? I've just finished watching my season 1 boxset and I can't remember anyone calling him that, but in the credits eraser head is listed...

admin

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
Is he ever actually refered to as Eraser head in an episode? I've just finished watching my season 1 boxset and I can't remember anyone calling him that, but in the credits eraser head is listed...

No, its for that very reason as well. As he has no name mentioned in any episode unlike Lloyd and Dabney the only way to recongise him is by his spikey "eraser" head! :D

reese35

Need we mention the subtitles? They list him as Eraserhead too. Refer to "Shame", when the Krelboynes are rehearsing that play.

simon_4420

His name is Kyle!:D Watch Halloween Approximately, Dabney calls him Kyle and in the credits he is listed as Kyle (I think as it was going too fast to read his last name?), maybe someone with the episode can check the credits at the end..

Wow simon, i saw that episode a few minutes ago and you know what? I'm pretty sure he is called kyle. It's kinda confusing as there already is a Kyle- Kyle Sullivan who plays Dabney!! Anyway that is a great find from you Simon, keep up the really amazing work!!!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I have the ep but just discovered that the ending credits were cut off. I checked TV.com & TKTV and they both list him as Eraserhead. But why would they not mention his name until Halloween Approximately when he appears in several Season 1 eps?

simon_4420

It's repeated tomorrow, so I'm going to set the sky+ box to record it and see if he is listed as Eraser head or Kyle, but it's a good question: Why didn't they call him kyle in season 1 ep's, if he is infact called kyle?:confused: :D

simon_4420

yeah my bad:rolleyes: ..... I just realised it was Kyle Sullivan that I saw who plays Dabney, but in the episode Dabney still calls him Kyle, so from now on, I shall always refer to him as Kyle, lol:D

Thanks MRD

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
glm1234 said:
does he play 1 of the buseys called chad because they look alike or im just going mad:p

I don't know the actors' names, but I'm positive it's not the same person. Chad is the freaky kid that has obsessive compulsive disorder (that Dewey invited for a sleep over.) Besides, we were just introduced to the Busy's in the last couple of seasons and they are the same age as Eraser Head back in season 1. Eraser head would be Malcolm's age by now.