Malcolm has been cancelled ! - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm has been cancelled !

Default Re: Malcolm has been cancelled !

Well, I have my own question. Someone mentioned the last ep is a 2-parter. 2-parter as in hour-long send-off or split into two separate weeks?

And I have an answer to J's question. David's subscription on the Cybersplat servers ends every November. He barely had enough money to pay the bill last year and no longer needs the domain for his web-design business, as he's going to concentrate on school when he moves to university next fall. Therefore, for the forums to survive, you all need to keep them active and perhaps donate a bit here or there to good ol' Davey Boy.

Thats a silly questions - yes we will!

(david has said in the past)
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    Well, I have my own question. Someone mentioned the last ep is a 2-parter. 2-parter as in hour-long send-off or split into two separate weeks?

And I have an answer to J's question. David's subscription on the Cybersplat servers ends every November. He barely had enough money to pay the bill last year and no longer needs the domain for his web-design business, as he's going to concentrate on school when he moves to university next fall. Therefore, for the forums to survive, you all need to keep them active and perhaps donate a bit here or there to good ol' Davey Boy.
    - if i remeber rightly money wasnt an issue last time - ok he wanted to make some money but it wasnt a huge deal - also since when did he stop needing cybersplat for webdesigns? he just launched a new site.

If have allready offered bandwidth/webspace for the site so things like that shouldnt be a problem. The only reason the forums would die is if people stopped visiting.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Well, this is certainly sucky news. But to be honest, Im not sad at all. I think its great the show is going out with a great season. What you guys rather have-a show which goes on and on until people are really tired of it and it is cancelled OR a show that will end on a very high note with a great final season? I know my pick.
    Alot of people get sad at the end of a show because they think that they will never see those actors they love so much. Thankfully for MITM, that is not the case. Frankie is a big actor in movies, so we know well see him. Bryan Cranston is now producing/directing, so well see him again. Justin Berfield will certainly keep acting and he even has his own damn production company (Justin's on a roll, if you ask me ). To tell you the truth, I am worried about what Jane Kazmarek is going to do. She was always one of my favs.
    Im not going to lie, it sucks to see Malcolm go, but we were all expecting it and I am not sad about it at all. Im thankful we got to see seven great seasons. God be with all the cast and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by J.
    One more question:

Will we still have these forums after MITM is cancelled?
    I hope so. Even though the forum is for discussing MITM, the people here make it so much more than just a place to talk about a tv show. We've all sort of bonded and I would hate to think it will just be gone when the show ends. (Great, now I'm getting sentimental. )

Do you think, that if the DVD's come out, that the other seasons wont have as many extras or anything? Coz if they do, like put them in talking about season 3 or something, it would be better if they actually looked as if they were from season 3...or maybe they have done that to save it for when they do come out...
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Speaking of the ensuing seasons 2-7 DVD sets, those will at least give us further MITM topics to discuss even if the series has ceased production, especially since FOX seems to be so slow in releasing them. Just a thought.
    Read my episode reviews (mid-season Three and onward) at:
    http://malcolminthemiddle.tktv.net

Quote Originally Posted by J.
    One more question:

Will we still have these forums after MITM is cancelled?
    To answer the question, the forums will remain until November/December at least. If at that point there appears to be little interest in the forums and they are gradually dying off then they'll be closed, if they remain as active as they are now then they will remain open for as long as I can be bothered to fund them. At current advertising on the main VC is going extremly well, and my current projection is that it will easily earn enough for the forums. Since most of you are poor students, the way you can help is not to grumble when we have advertising campaigns!

We may find that since we are the larger of the MITM fansites, and the possibility of the FOX MITM forums closing, we will still gain members. Remember that it is only in the US that MITM has been cancelled. Many countries have not seen some of the later seasons, and many people will get hooked on reruns!

Remember that it is only in the US that MITM has been cancelled. Many countries have not seen some of the later seasons, and many people will get hooked on reruns!
    Here in Australia they are airing Season 6 at the moment, I'm not sure when Season 7 will be shown but at least it will be a while before it ends here

Lucky...

You have reassured me Davey Boy, thanks.
    The jerk formerly known as J.