Malcolm has been cancelled !

Great El Foldo

The card was a beautiful gesture

Thanks for posting the links Amigo and Wildcat22. It is nice to see there are such good people on this forum. That card was testament to the fact that MITM is so much more than a TV show, more like an extended family:).

I wish I could have been part of this community before the card was sent, it would have felt good to take part by thanking the MITM personally, but I congratulate you all for doing such a stellar job.

Bryan is such a nice guy, it is just heart-warming to see he actually takes time to reply to his fans personally (many people do not even do that with their own friends, relatives and acquaintances).

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
It's Amigo22 and wildcat, but never mind, we forgive you. Welcome! You'll find your niche here, trust me, if I can find a spot here, anyone can. :D

Great El Foldo

Before I manage to derail this thread, I must ask for some advice. I am a UK fan and the last episode on sky was Malcolm's Money. Are there any threads in this forum that I should avoid, due to spoilers?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Oh, no, you didn't derail it, Sam and I fight all the time. If you couold call that a fight, they are more like arguments. :D

The mod. team (yardgames, me, wildcat) are pretty good at keeping stuff in spoiler tags, so you have to click the spoiler tags to see what in them, example:
Spoiler for click me:
If you don't want to see what's in here, don't click it. :D
So you can go anywhere, the Season 7 forums are probably the place with most/all of these things.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Foldo. Long Posts are cool dont worry about doing them :D

I really find it hard to type thinking about it ending...............

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Danny vs Dewey. Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun posting. Feel free to pm me, yardgames or J. if you have any questions. :) Yes, Malcolm being cancelled is very depressing, but we've come to accept it now. At least there will always be repeats and hopefully they'll release all the DVDs soon too.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ive already got some cash put away for the day season two (or whatever,maybe the finale) comes out, which Im hoping will be this summer!:D

jetcombo15

For some reason, I still can't get over the fact that the show's over.
The reruns even make it worse, because it keeps on reminding me of the times it was still airing new episodes. Kind of like losing a loved one and keeping pictures of them around the house so you can never get over them. Maybe that analogy is a bit exaggerated, but you know what I mean.
I almost lost sleep over that, just thinking and getting sad about the fact that it actually ended.
Help?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Nothing we can do it make it better sorry, we all are dealing with our loss. Wathcing re-runs should be fun tho. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im with Tj on this one. I have reruns to thank for getting me hooked on MITM.:) In fact, Ive seen 3/4 of the show through just reruns. Anyway, yeah it sucks the show has ended, but we have to go on. And like Tj said, watching reruns SHOULD be fun, as they remind you of how great of a show Malcolm was(and still is).:)

I guess, I'm kind of postponing the inevitable, I tried to watch less then half of season 7 during the marathon, and avoided Graduation- at least now I still have some new episodes left

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Deweyrules-Come on, man. There's no sense it that. And believe me, your missing some great episodes, especially Graduation, which was a great end to the show. Personally, I suggest you go watch them and end your agony.:)

Sorry, reading back that did sound a bit weird, I forgot to add that I am getting the episodes sometime this week, so I thought I'd leave it until I could watch them at higher quality, rather than Internet stream :D