Official Competition: Forum Moderator Signatures

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think the tint is green because she just faded the images, whose backgrounds were green. But I'm sure that it would be farily easy for any photo-editing maven to change the green to a red or blue tint or something; I'd be happy to use a different banner if someone has time to make that change.

samboo1

yardgames said:
I think the tint is green because she just faded the images, whose backgrounds were green. But I'm sure that it would be farily easy for any photo-editing maven to change the green to a red or blue tint or something; I'd be happy to use a different banner if someone has time to make that change.
I can do that...change the background colour that is...do you want a different colour for each mod??

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
@J its not a big deal just a comment really.

@sam - yea i think the background should change, i hope you dont mind - im not trying to steal your glory, but i just did a quick edit. it will probs be eialer for you as you have the editable file. but i did it anyways to give an idea.

modsig19zm.jpg

modsig26ks.jpg

modsig31bu.jpg

samboo1

tjpeople said:
@J its not a big deal just a comment really.

@sam - yea i think the background should change, i hope you dont mind - im not trying to steal your glory, but i just did a quick edit. it will probs be eialer for you as you have the editable file. but i did it anyways to give an idea.

modsig19zm.jpg

modsig26ks.jpg

modsig31bu.jpg
Cool, yeah that's the kinda idea i had in mind. Just wondering...how excatly did you do that without the editable file...did you crop the people and lettering out and changed the back? Coz you can still see the green a little...well you can tell it was there once, so you cropped it or something?? Dont ask me...im not good at things like that!;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, that is amazing. Which color should I choose. :D Sam, did you want to change it or did you want me to use one of TJ's? Either way is just fine with me. And I have the synopsis ready for Mono, BTW, when you have the pics. Also, did Davey Boy give you your rep yet, or do I need to remind him?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
You remind me of a yellow type of guy, Sam. :D I like the purple too. Nothing against the pink though. I just don't like pink.

samboo1

yardgames said:
Wow, that is amazing. Which color should I choose. :D Sam, did you want to change it or did you want me to use one of TJ's? Either way is just fine with me. And I have the synopsis ready for Mono, BTW, when you have the pics. Also, did Davey Boy give you your rep yet, or do I need to remind him?
You can use TJ's sure but i tihnk im gonna have to edit mine since al the ones TJ made say yardgames;) I dont mind though! But id be interested to know how you did that TJ? And yeah Sam, i will have a pic, and the gallery pics tomorrow.:) BTW, i dont think David has given me rep yet...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
@ Sam, i used photshop and trying not to get too technical what i did was used the magic wond feature that select areas of simlair colour/shade and then changed colour hue varying to get different colours. they may have been an eaiser way but i could think of it. photoshop is so massive i learn stuff everytime i use it. :D

samboo1

Right, ok. You see i did a massive mistake when making them from scratch...i merged all the layers, including typing, when i finished!:eek: I cant believe i did that!! Anyway i did make an editable version afterwards :D Ill have a look what i can make, with different backgrounds, tonight.:cool: