Official Competition: Forum Moderator Signatures

The_Lady_Chaos

I work at the hospital on night shifts, believe me after four 12hour shifts I'm lucky if I can spell my own name.... so I really shouldn't of been trying to use my frazzled brain for anything more complicated than sleeping. See what happens when I do. ;)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Here's another design. I'll post a slightly different version tomorrow (my dad has been using our other computer for hours now, and I only have my pictur programs on that computer :D)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
...aaaaaand: One new suggestion. These will be all my banners, i don't think i'll do another one 'till the deadline.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest. There were relatively few designs submitted, but they really were top-notch and creative. It's always fun to see the interesting designs you guys can think up.

Because we didn't receive as many sigs as originally expected, we've decided to choose just one winner, rather than five. Samboo's entry was a unanimous decision by us, so look for her banner soon!

Thanks again to everyone who participated and keep your eyes peeled for more contests in the future.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well done Sam-i was too busy to enter - sorry guys.

One comment - if i may is that now ill get confussed as J and Sam have practically the same sig! maybe sam could change the blue/green tint on image to something red/organe or whatever so its same images just its easy to tell apart.

samboo1

tjpeople said:
Well done Sam-i was too busy to enter - sorry guys.

One comment - if i may is that now ill get confussed as J and Sam have practically the same sig! maybe sam could change the blue/green tint on image to something red/organe or whatever so its same images just its easy to tell apart.
Yeah, i was thinking that when i saw then both together...do you mean the colour of the writing TJ, or the background??

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'll add a quote from mono, how about that, my sig will be a tad longer then Sam's, will that help?