Official Competition: Forum Moderator Signatures

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Okay, here's my first attempt: It's a gif animation, but I can also upload the single pics. Maybe it's a bit too big, but I can easily resize it.

(I didn't have much time for this, so I hope I'll be able to create something better next week).

I'm really sorry, i tried to make one but it didn't work, i must sent it to Admin as soon as i can!! Is that OK? I think it is!! Anyway it's not very good but i've tried very hard to make it on paint. There are some really nice ideas here, sams one is pretty good and so is everyone elses!!

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
theblinddevil said:
It looks great, i like the thought bubble :D What did you make it in? (sorry to be so repetitive asking this, i'm just interested :) )

The program is called "Picture it 7.0", it was already installed on the computer when we bought it, but it's really a great software.
For the animation I used "Animake".

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
We are still looking for sigs, just bumping this thread up a bit mainly.

But I think you should all know; the deadline is on my Birthday, February 12. What a coincidence...

yardgames

Retired Administrator
So J will finally be 15 on the last day of the contest. :D The entries have been amazing everyone; I can't wait to see more.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
But it's not forever, so we should stop arguing, so the everyone can post their signatures for the contest.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hold on...You are actually trying to end an argument with Sam rather than instigate one? I thought it was usually the other way around? :D Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Carry on with the sig posting.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
See, all that arguing scared everybody off. :D

I hope you all post some more sigs! I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. :) There's about 2 weeks left to get them in!

The_Lady_Chaos

n5h5lk.jpg

Well, if I do win (unlikely but you never know) can I donate my prize? I know this massive fan that would be really pleased with it.

Chaos
-x-

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Very nice job Lady Chaos. Only problem is that you spelled Moderator wrong. :D Should be pretty easy to fix though.

I'm not sure about donating the points as yardgames is the one in charge of this competion. He'll let you know.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I think I'll upload another one on tuesday or wednesday.
But compared to the DVD cover contest, this contest isn't very popular, is it? :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It's really not. I think we'll have to choose just one winner instead of five as originally planned. I really hoped we would see more competition here. At least the few choices we have are all very good. :D